Chapter fifteen: Almost a Miracle

Jay's POV

Yikes! What a fight this is.

I still can't believe Second Cole knocked me out because I saved his life. Is anyone else still shocked about that?

I saw Cole running off with Lloyd and Second Nya, so that's okay. I stayed below where everyone else was.

I took down a few warriors by myself, then went to help Nya. She was in trouble. I had to do something.

I did spinjitzu to shake them off. One got up behind me, but Nya took him down.

"Where's Kai?" Nya asked.

As soon as I was about to answer her, an explosion erupted. Kai flew against the wall, along with Zane.

We quickly ran over to them then helped them up. I turned around to see that three chiefs came with their hounds.

AWWW! Not those things again!

"What the heck are those?!" Kai cried.

The chiefs released the hounds. One approached me, but I smacked it before it launched at me.

"Ninja-- go!" I shouted as I did spinjitzu.

The three dogs flew against the wall. They snarled then launched at me. Kai, Nya, and Zane took them down.

But then, one got up then sank its fangs into Zane's arm. Zane cried then tried to shake it off, but it tore off his arm.

"Zane!" Kai and I cried.

Zane howled. Then the three devil dogs turned to us. Their eyes glued onto ours, then charged at us.

Nya jumped out in front of us and then used her water powers. It was my chance to shock them.

I used my powers on the hounds. They shook severely as I attacked them, but the hounds blew out of nowhere.

Guts flew everywhere. I just stared at my hand. Who knew that my powers were so powerful?

"Well, I'm glad that's over with," I said.

Then I realized we had forgotten about Zane, who had lost an arm and was screaming bloody murder. We quickly ran to him.

"Are you okay, Zane?" Kai asked, "Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt!" Zane cried, "I am screaming because I'm completely terrified!"

"You're gonna be okay, buddy," I replied.

We went back to the main. Everyone else was there.

"Hey, there you guys are," Cole said.

I jumped as I saw Second Kai and Second Jay behind them. Nya, Kai and Zane gasped.

"Look out!" Nya cried.

"Stop!" Second Cole jumped before us, "They're on our side."

"Zane!" Lloyd cried, "What happened to your arm? It's missing."

"One of the hounds just thought it was okay to use me as a chew toy," Zane growled.

"Don't worry," Second Nya replied, "I'll put it back on."

While Second Nya was rebuilding Zane, we made a plan with Second Kai and Second Jay.

"Alright, so the levers have been shut down," Second Kai said, "All we need now is to get the four Obsebion Swords. They should be in Lloyd's room."

"Yeah, but one problem," I said, "I'm pretty sure Lloyd isn't going to just hand them over to you. We're going to have to make a plan to steal them."

"Lloyd doesn't know that we betrayed him," Second Jay replied, "So it shouldn't be too hard. All we have to do is sneak into Lloyd's room and then steal the swords before he can summon them."