Chapter fourteen: One Problem Solved

Lloyd's POV

I woke up to a loud noise.

I couldn't see where I was. It was too dark. But from the looks of it, I assumed we were in a cell, a cell underground.

I tried to stand up, but I was chained. I looked around the cell. It was foggy.

I turn to the right and see Kai unconscious. Everyone else was the same.

Second Cole slowly got up a moment later but was interrupted by the chains.

"These are venge stone chains," Second Cole whispered, "I don't think we can't escape this one."

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Lloyd's secret lair," Second Cole whispered coldly.

I gasped. Second Lloyd has captured us. And we almost escaped. My second dimension self is a lot smarter than me.

Suddenly, the building shook. Then I started to feel like we were going up.

"What's happening?" I whispered.

"I don't know," Second Cole whispered back.

The rattling from the chains hurt my ears. I noticed that I started to see a bright purple light above us.

This could have looked better.

I started to hear laughter above us. It was my second dimension self. His laugh was a lot freakier than mine.

The others started to wake up. All of them gasped when they saw they were in chains.

"What's going on?" Nya asked.

"It's Lloyd..." Second Cole slowly said.

We reached the top. Second Lloyd stopped laughing when he saw us. Second Jay and Second Kai were with him.

"Well, well, well," Second Lloyd snickered, "Looks like I hit the jackpot. The whole party's here. Good luck trying to break out of the chains."

Cole was stupid enough to try and get out of the chains. Second Lloyd laughed his head off.

"You're all probably wondering what I will do with you. As trespassers, you first dimension ninja will be executed into outer space! While my dimension traitors watch this filthy planet burn into little brownie bites!"

"Oooh, I love brownie bites!" Second Jay squealed.

Second Kai slapped him on the head, "No, you idiot! He means he's going destroy the universe."

"Lloyd!" Second Cole cried, "What you're doing is a stupid idea!"

"Says the guy who chose a CRYSTAL INSTEAD OF ME!" Second Lloyd took out the Sword of Balance, "Kai! Jay! Take them to the rocket. I have something to finish."

Second Kai and Second Jay took us away, while Second Lloyd walked away with the four Obsebion Swords and the Sword of Balance.

All of our chains were connected. Second Cole and I were in the front.

"Trust me, this rocket is huge!" Second Jay shouted.

"Like, how huge?" Jay asked.

"Kai, Jay, why are you doing this to us?" Second Nya asked, "We used to be so close. Then it all got destroyed because of Cole. Why can't you guys forgive him?"

Second Kai snickered, "Lloyd was important to us, to me, to the citizens of Ninjago. What Cole did was selfish and unforgivable."

"It was not!" Second Cole shouted, "I told you, I tried to get him after, but I didn't make it in time. Do you think that I would abandon Lloyd on purpose?"