Hybrid

I am a hybrid.What is a hybrid?Two different species combined together. I am a human, titan and a wolf. How am I a hybrid?Many years ago, when I was young child. I had been tortured and experimented on by a sick male named Vaughn.

What was his purpose?To find the rare royal blood line of titans.

*Flashback*

"Useless child!You do me no good!"Vaughn yelled loudly as the cries of the child echoed through the walls of the small lab. A second later, the cries stopped giving you an eerie feeling. A blue haired male sat beside you, eyes wide and shaking in fear.

"He killed her, like the others"He muttered over and over. You shivered knowing that you were done for. Turning to the boy that was on the brink of insanity, you nudged him giving him a pained smile.

"If I'm going to die today, I might as well spend my last moments trying to make someone feel better am I right?"You made a goofy smile making him grin.

"The name is (Y/n), you are?"

"Kaito"

*Minutes later*

Trying to grab Kaito's hand, Vaughn pulled you away before you could say a good bye to your new and maybe last friend.

"Stop moving bitch, or else I'll cut off your limbs one by one"His rough voice threatened you making you freeze. Your arm roughly getting pulled, you were pushed inside a room that was dark and filled with blood stains on the table in the middle. With eyes wide, you wanted to run but instead you were strapped on the table a blind fold covering your eyes.

Feeling leather cuffs on both of your wrists and ankles, the room suddenly became silent. The only thing you could hear was your heavy breathing and Vaughns footsteps. Closing your teary eyes, memories flashed in your head.

(3rd POV)

'Is this kid accepting dead?Why is she just laying still?'Vaughn stared at you expecting you to thrash around yelling for you to let him go. He shook that thought and just picked up his syringed filled with odd red liquid.

It has been said, that if you can transform into a titan since you were a child. You are apart of the titans bloodline. However, if your body can sustain another blood line not including human blood. You have royal blood.

Walking over to your still body, Vaughn grab a hold of your arm and injected you with the fluid. Not even a second later, your body started to shake vigorously. Vaughn's sinister laugh reached (Y/n)'s ears as the fluid mixed with her blood. It was silent for a moment, before (Y/n) sat up abruptly . Her (e/c) eyes now crimson red on the right and electric blue on the left.

"I knew it, I KNEW IT!PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY!I TOLD THEM I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG!"Vaughn grinned like a mad man as he cheered around the dim lit room. Knocking over the tray of utensils causing a small knife to cut you on your left calf.

*End Of Flashback*

You lay on your bed feeling the large scar on your smooth calf. Closing your eyes to stop the tears from falling, you turn to face the wall trying to fall asleep.