Underground Part 3

Last time on:Bittersweet Memories...

"I'll give 30 seconds you run out of here, if I find you. Your mine, forever"You looked at Farlan whose eyes screamed to run and that they will be ok.

With that, you ran.

xxxx

Your vision started to get blurry as you ran. Your legs felt numb as it pounded on the ground with each and every step you took. The only thing that kept you going was this weird noise in your ear. It was a mixture of Vaughns maniacal laugh and someone soothing voice talking to you.

*Zip*

*Gas*

You stopped. Wait a minute, you know that noise. You looked up and saw a familiar green cloak with an insignia. Wings of Freedom.

"Hey!"You clutched your side as you yelled as loud as your voice could. It hurt and sounded strained but you didn't care at the moment. It looked like they didn't notice you so you ran as fast as you can yelling.

"HEY!"One looked back after your third cry of help. You recognized that face. Mikasa.

"(Y/N)!"She stopped and immediately zipped to your direction. The others didn't seem to notice her leave and kept going.

Mikasa pace was fast so she ended up tumbling on her landing.

"Mikasa are you ok?!?"You ran to her heaving figure. She sat up and hugged you, you hugged her back without hesitation.

"Your...safe and alive!"Mikasa laughed, your eyebrows scrunched up with confusion but your lips were a different story. You smiled.

"Of course, it takes a lot to kill me"You grinned like Jean, Mikasa punched you on the shoulder wiping away tears that were threatening to fall on her cheeks.

"Ow..."You rubbed the sore spot.

"Your so reckless and stupid sometimes!"She lectured you, her voice started to shake. You stopped pouting and shook your head.

"I-Im so sorry..."Cue the second hug.

"I'm glad your alright..."

"Me too!"You smile.

xxxx

"Captain...where did Mikasa go?"The boys finally realized that the silent black haired girl they were with was gone. Levi clicked his tounge and ignored Eren.

'She can handle herself'Levi thought, I mean. He didn't give a shit but he was technically reponsible for shit these brats could get into.

Eren wriggled his eyebrows in anger/confusion. This midget didn't seem to care about Mikasa's where-abouts at all, and it pissed him off.

xxxx

"Who were the others that were with you?"You leaned on a solid brick wall resting for a minute or two. Mikasa followed your suite and sat on a concrete stair case.

"Levi, Eren and Kaito"You shrunked hearing those names. Out of everyone, it just had to be that three. Of course.

"Oh"

Mikasa nodded her head saying nothing. Taking a breather, you stood straight still feeling a restraint on your leg and rib-cage. Yet you were good to go.

"Lets go, lets find the others and capture Vaughn to end this story"