Bittersweet Reunions

(3rd POV)

"Agh, fuck..."

Erens eyes landed on his loved ones distressed figure. Face scrunched up in pain, tears glossing her (eye color) eyes. She looked exhausted yet beautiful to his eyes.

'And he fucking calls himself worthy for (Y/n)'

Eren glares at Levi whose back was turned to everyone else.

'Worthy my ass'The teal eyed boy growled unconsciously.

Mikasa and Kaito exchanged few words before walking to the injured female and sitting beside her. (Y/n) was having a hard time breathing, her muscles felt sore. Almost making her immobile.

"Are you ok?"The ice cream loving idiot smiled goo-filly at his childhood friend.

"Been better"She said with a bitter laugh. Clutching her side in pain, the feeling was immense and unbearable. (Y/n) has always been a fast healer, with her being a Hybrid of course. She didn't have the most normal blood. So why was she still dwelling in pain.

"Lets go back to the Headquar-"Mikasa was cut off when the (hair color)(n)ette stood up slowly.

"No, no more running away"

xxxx

After grouping up with the rest of the survey corps. Small, yet sweet reunions took place with the rest. They were happy to see their friend. (Y/n) explained what had happened excluding the part where Levi went rouge on her.

"I see...How are we going to find Vaughn?"She shrugged her shoulders only wanting to sit down and sleep. Of course timing wouldn't allow that.

"Beats me"

Everyone stayed silent, the only sound that could be heard was (Y/n)'s heavy breathing.

"Wait...if we can't find Vaughn, why don't we lead him to us!"Kaito suggested. The crowd mumbled a few words under their breath before agreeing.

"Smart, I can be the bait and Vau-"

"NO!"

All eyes stared at Eren. Eyes blazing with fire. (Y/n) cautiously walked to Eren.

"No more (Y/n), you look as if your about to pass out....you've done enough...let us take care of this, please"(Y/n) opened her mouth to protest until Kaito cut her off.

"Eren is right, so just rest and let us take care of it"Kaito ruffled (Y/n)'s hair making her frown. Levi felt the need to speak up, but refrained doing so.

"F-Fine...thank you"She hesitantly said. The two smiled at her then nodded to Erwin. (Y/n) procceded to sit down beside Mikasa and immediately black out.