Oh Sh*t

The sun shined brightly, it was a beautiful day. Completly different from last nights events.

Eyelashes fluttered followed by a soft groan.

"Finally awake, brat"Ah, the wonderful, welcoming voice of heichou.

"Shut up"You groaned covering your eyes with your arm. The sun decided to be evil and torutre you with its bright rays.

"Did you just tell me to shut up?"Levi glared at your sore figure.

"Yes"The blunt answer made Levi click his tounge.

The room was quiet except for your steady breathing. That brought a great relief to Levi.

"Oi, wake up"Levi's eye twitched slightly. Seeing that you passed out on his bed again. Levi flicked your forehead.

"Screw off"You tried smacking his hand off your head. Levi gently smiled(EWAHT, I just died) grabbing your hand before you could accidentaly smack your face.

"Stop"You pouted but complied. Awkward silence filled the room. Levi just held your hand staring at your eyes.

"Um Le-"

"Listen to me because I'm only saying this once"You nodded, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I'm sorry"You blinked. Then grinned widely.

"AWW LEVIII!!!"You laughed feeling a slight blush rising on your cheeks. Levi looked embarassed making you laugh even harder.

"Your so cute"You smiled at him. Levi clicked his tounge and looked away. Trying to hide his blushing face. Smiling at his uncomfortable state. You tugged at his shirt.

"I forgive you"

xxxx

"Sooooo its all good with Vaughn?"You tilted your head in confusion. Erwin laughed and ruffled your head.

"Hey, hey, watch the hair Mr."You glared at the tall bushy browed male.

"Sorry, but yes Vaughn is locked up underground"You raised a brow brining a cup of hot tea to your lips.

"After you passed out, Kaito brough you to the head quarters and put you in Levi's room"You opened your mouth to ask something but Erwin cut your off by raising his hand up.

"Levi's request not mine"You stiffly nodded and told him to go on.

"We searched for Vaughn and found him shaking like crazy, we don't know what happened to him but when we arrested him he agreed almost immediately"

No words for the situation you stayed silent thinking about any solution as to why Vaughn acted that way. Only one came up.

"His blood bending"Erwin raised a (hairyasscaterpillar)brow.

"He went crazy, my adopted parents told me a lot about blood bending, you go...crazy if you use it too much. It like......your head goes blank and it feels like your stuck in a never ending room"You continued. Erwin wrote something down on the piece of paper in front of him and nodded.

"That would make sense, he kept muttering the same thing all over again 'save me' or 'help me'"You were right, Vaughn did go insane.

"What about Isabel?Farlan?Heichou had a past with them, I didn't say this to you before but he flipped at me when I said their names"You inquired. Erwin began to explain to you Levi's past with the two.

"I see...where are they now?"

"They are living underground, actually helping with keeping Vaughn locked up"You sighed in relief. Was everything good?For now at least.

xxxx

The sun began to rise, birds chirping, the wind blowing softly. Right in the middle of the beautiful scenery was (Y/n) running laps.

"So damn unfair, making me run just because I embarassed him, that fucking midget. Such a child"You had a deadly aura emitting off you as you ran laps.

"(Y/n)!Wait up!"Eren called out, you slowed down your fast pace so that Eren could catch up.

"Mornin Eren!Why are you running laps?"Eren panted trying to explain why he was out here running. Rather than sleeping.

"C-Corporal s-ssaid I d-did a s-shitty j-job at c-cleaning"You laughed, typical Levi.

"H-How long h-have y-you been running f-for?"He asked you.

"Around 30 minutes"You said with no problem. Perks of being a half human, half animal.

"C-Can w-we stop?"Eren began to slow down stumbling around before completly crashing on the floor.

"Eren!Are you ok?"You giggled at Eren who groaned in pain. His face felt numb.

"Y-Yea I'm fine"His forehead was red reminding you of when he hit his head mutiple times during training.

"No your not, come on lets go to the infirmary"You helped Eren up who stumbled on his steps resulting to him falling on top of you. His arms were placed on either side of your head, while he straddled your hips.

"Errrr....uhhh"You blushed at Eren's close proximity.

"A-Ah!I-I'm so sorry!"Eren tried to get off of you.

"What the fuck is this?"