Eren's Ending

"Eren help meeeee"

Eren ignored Levi's glare when you called out for him. The older male clicked his tounge in annoyance before walking off.

"Okay...here grab my hand"You hissed when you stood up, Eren gently held you by your waist.

"You ok?"You nodded your head trying to ignore the growing pain. It felt like mutiple stab wounds coming at once.

"Lets go to the infirmary, so we can check up on your wound and my forehead"Eren grinned at you. You blushed as a growing sensation was building in your stomach. Eren cared for you so much and you didn't realise it utill now.

"Get on my back"You stopped taking slow steps. Eren had a glowing blush on his tan cheeks.

"E-Eh?"

"C-Come on your in pain, w-we can get there f-faster this way"You slightly smiled before hopping on Eren's back.

"I'm kinda heavy so sorry"

"Ughhh, what do you eat"You blushed smacking Eren upside the head.

"Ow!I was kidding!!!!"

xxxx

"You look fine (Y/n), just don't strain yourself too much"The nurse told you after checking the pain that suddenly emersed in your stomach.

"Thank you"She nodded before leaving the room. Eren(who had a bandage on his head)sat nervously beside you.

"You heard her, I'm all good. Let's go I'm hungryyyyy"You hopped off of the table and grabbed Eren's wrist. You pulled him towards the door but he didn't budge.

"Eren...?"Eren looked at you with those deep turquiose eyes. He quickly stood up making the chair fall behind him.

"I...I.."

"...Yo-"

"I LOVE YOU!"Eren yelled with overwhelming force. His hand left yours and was balled up in fists.

You were shaken by his sudden confession.

....

....

....

....

"Pfffttttt ahahahahahaha!!!"You laughed loudly. Eren blushed heavily. He pouted and was about to leave the room. You stopped him before his hand opened the door.

"I love you too"

Eren immediately tackled you onto the floor peppering kisses all around your face.

"Your evil, laughing at me and making me worry"Eren playfully glared at you. You with a red face, you pecked at chapped lips.

"You love me~"You grinned. Eren stared at you with love filled eyes.

"Yea, yeah I do"