I Choose...

"What time is it?"You muttered as you sat up on your creaky wooden bed. Rubbing your bed head hair, you glanced at the clock that was strung on the wall.

"10 AM.........HOLY SHIT!I'M LATE!FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"You bolted off the bed and started to get ready not caring about what you looked like. You were late for.....erm...something. SHIT, you forgot.

"Good morning Cadet"You bumped into Erwin as you were rushing to get to somewhere. With a quick apology, and a lazy salute. You were once again running off to....SOMEWHERE.

"CADET (Y/N)!"Erwin yelled loudly making you stop running. You turned around to face him with a 'what?' look.

"Why are you running?Its a day off remember"Wait......WHAT!?!?!?!?!

xxxx

"I see...at least you aren't late for anything!"Sasha said with her munching on a baked potato, pieces flying off when she spoke.

"Ew, Sasha don't eat while talking that's nasty"You cringed as she apologized making MORE food fly off.

"Sasha!Did you steal my baked potato!?!?!?!?!"Connie raced at the table you sat at. Sasha's eyes widen trying to stuff the potato in her mouth. Connie glared at Sasha as she shook her head to a no.

"Are you sure?"He squinted his eyes in suspicion. Sasha sweat dropped and shook her head again. You silently laughed at this knowing that Connie would believe Sasha.

"Okay~JEAN DID YOU EAT MY BAKED POTATO!?!??!?!!"Connie ran off to where Jean sat. Sasha gulped loudly making a dreamy smile.

"Ahhhh, remember when I ate that baked potato~Uwaeh, I miss those times"Your giggled at Sasha as she made a stupid smile similar to when she offered 'half' of her baked potato to Shithead, excuse me Shadis . Resuming back to your lunch, the mess hall suddenly turned quiet since all eyes landed on the pair at the door.

"Eh?Why did it get so quiet all of a sudden?"You looked from your lunch and saw Eren and Levi walk in. Thinking that they haven't seen you yet, you slowly sunk under the table not wanting a awkward encounter caused by yesterdays events.

*Flashback*

"So......You heard right?"Eren mumbled awkwardly, but cutely you may add. Your cheeks flushed in a light pink colour as you scratched your nape nodding your head up and down.

"Well?"Levi said with an impatient voice. You gulped nervously looking down at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"I choose......"

You looked between Eren's puppy dog eyes an Levi's intimidating stare. Feeling the awkward aura, you abruptly stood up almost knocking down the chair. Giving both boys an annoyed/frustrated look, you walked out of the room calm and collected.(Bullshit)

*End of Flashback*

"Where did (Y-"You punched Sasha's foot before she could finish the sentence to shut her up. Instead she yelled out loudly causing everyone to look at her.

"Ow, Ow, OWWWWWWWWWWWW!"You glared at her stuffing her mouth with a piece of bread that you somehow had with you. (What)

"Cadet Blouse, did something happen?"Erwin asked Sasha hiding a smirk since he saw you sliding under the table.

"O-Of course s-sir, this bread i-is just SO GOOD, ITS LIKE GOD BUT IN BREAD FORM"She rapidly stuffed her face without fear of choking.

"Say, where is Cadet (L/n). I swear she was hear a minute ago"Eren and Levi perked up when they heard your name being called. Your eyebrows furrowed as you glared at Erwin under the table mouthing 'Shut the fuck up eyebrows'

"Isn't she un-"Another punch on the foot, this time Sasha just flinched finally getting the message to 'SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY WHEREABOUTS'

"Ermm, she told me that she was going for a walk.......ow"Erwin smirked when Eren suddenly got off his seat and ran out of the mess hall. Levi following shortly, arms crossed his chest his walking pace quicker than normal.

"Fuck you Erwin, I thought we were chill"You crawled out exposing yourself to everyone. Erwin cracked a smirk while Hanji was laughing uncontrollably. Meanwhile Sasha was holding her foot in pain and stuffing her face with food at the same time.