Underground Part 2

"Who are you?"

"Farlan, Farlan Church"

xxxx

"Farlan!!Did you see that cool kick I did!?!?!?!"A lively red head in pig tails looked at the male carrying you with excited eyes. She was on top of a unconscious Vaughn making you wonder. A simple kick can knock him out, but multiple punches won't....great logic. 

"Isabel, make sure that guy is tied up tightly"Farlan ignored Isabel's question making her pout but obeyed his instruction. 

"Ehhh, your becoming like Levi-bro"She mumbled under her breath quietly. Not expecting anyone to hear her, but you did.

"Levi.....bro?"You got out of Farlan's grasp, stumbling a little. You used the tall male like a wall, leaning on him for support. Farlan would be lying if he said he didn't blush at the girls action. 

"As in, Levi Ackerman?"The two seemed startled at what you said. Isabel finished tying up Vaughn to the chair where you once sat in. She grabbed a hold of your shoulders and started shaking you roughly. She then started yelling things like "YES!DO YOU KNOW HIM!?!?" or "WHERE IS HE?!?!"

"Isabel!Stop, she's injured!"Isabel froze as she saw the insignia on your brown cropped jacket. The Wings Of Freedom. 

"FARLAN!SHE'S FROM THE SURVEY CORPS WHERE LEVI-BRO IS!"Isabel grinned happily. 

"I'm (Y/n), friends with the short Corporal"You smirked/smiled. Farlan and Isabel smiled brightly hearing the word Corporal. 

"He's Corporal?"You nodded. 

"YATA!Levi-Bro!I'm so proud!"Isabel sounded like a proud mom even though she was younger than the said male.

"Setting that aside...who is this?And why did he take you Underground?"Farlan looked at the older male on the chair. 

xxxx

(Levi's POV)(Underground)

"Tch, filthy"The gross yet familiar smell tickled my nose. The buildings that I once ran on came in sight, we were in the Underground City. 

"Is that the Survey Corps?"People whispered around us. This place is dangerous, I knew what potential dangers we were in. At least more than half of the people here own a knife, ready to attack us at any moment.   

"Levi, you and your squad will cover the back half of the city"Erwin ordered, I just nodded trusting his intuitions. I turned around with my usual stoic eyes which landed on Eren, Mikasa and Kaito. 

"Stick close. Do as I say and maybe you wont die down here"I took off expecting the three to follow my instructions. 

xxxx

(Back at you, Farlan and Isabel)

"Hasn't the tables turned"Vaughn sickly grinned as blood dripped from his nose, where you previously punched him.   

"Leave me the fuck alone"You angrily spat at him. Vaughn laughed darkly...

"No can do....Princess"Blood from your wounds felt like a freshly sharpened blade. Pools of your blood floated in the air and took form as a knife. Vaughn used your blood to cut him loose, your skin was getting paler and paler each second. 

"STOP!WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?!?!"Farlan managed to catch you before you fell on the ground. Isabel bit her tongue inside her mouth as she charged for Vaughn with a pocket knife. She never made it, instead she flew to the concrete wall knocking her out. 

"Isabel!"Farlan ran over to Isabel who was knocked out cold. Vaughn took slow steps to you. His eyes burning in a maniacal way. 

"I'll give 30 seconds you run out of here, if I find you. Your mine, forever"You looked at Farlan whose eyes screamed to run and that they will be ok. 

With that, you ran.