Are You Avoiding Me?

With your face covered in a book, you walked around the halls itching to get to your room without getting spotted by Eren or Levi. 

'Okay (Y/n).....just around the cor-Ow!'You bumped into someone for the second time that day, not bothering to look at the person. You quickly apologized and grabbed your fallen book from the floor. Walking off, you were just about to round the corner until you felt a tight grip on your wrist. 

"Hey!Let me g-Oh shit....."

You awkwardly stared at Levi who gave you one of his murderous looks. Roughly pushing you to the wall, he pinned your arms above your head as his lips lightly brushed the tips of your ear. 

"Are you avoiding me (L/n)"

Levi's stone cold eyes pierced your skull as you looked anywhere but him. One hand pinning your hands down, the other pulled your chin to look directly at him. 

"Hmm (L/n)?Are you?"You gulped giving him an awkward smile. Opening your mouth to say something, you were cut off when Levi was suddenly tackled to the floor by a certain brown haired male. 

"GET OFF ME YOU BRAT!YOUR GETTING MY UNIFORM DIRTY!"Levi yelled at Eren who glared at the shorter male beneath him. Not getting an action from said male, Levi pushed Eren off him causing Eren to land on the ground in pain. 

As if Mikasa had some kind of sensing powers, she suddenly appeared beside you swords drawn out. Ready to slice Levi's flesh. 

"E-Eh!MIKASA!"You grabbed her flexed arm before she could pounce on Levi who was to busy being princess fairy duster. 

"I'LL KILL HIM!"Mikasa growled her eyes shadowed by her black bangs. Eren sat on the floor rubbing his back side from that harsh fall. 

"You okay Eren?"You asked him as you struggled to keep Mikasa at bay. Eren nodded before standing up and glaring at Levi. 

"DON'T DO THAT TO (Y/n)!"Eren pointed at Levi accusingly. Mikasa's aura suddenly turned heavier when those words left Eren's lips. 

"W-What......WHAT DID YOU DO TO (Y/N)!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"Mikasa broke from your grip and launched at Levi who flawlessly dodged her. 

"Tch, brats"Levi wiped away the invisible dirt off his white button down long sleeve before walking off. 

"Mikasa, are you okay?"You rushed to Mikasa's side, Eren hot on your trail. She had a slightly bruised cheek from slamming onto the wall behind Levi. 

"Hmpf.....I'm fine"She stood up as if nothing happened and walked off. Leaving you ALONE with EREN. 

"Ah....(Y-Y/n)......A-Are you a-avoiding me?"Eren looked at the ground meddling with his thumbs. You awkwardly scratched the nape of your neck before sheepishly nodding your head.

"......Sorry Eren......"You took a glace at Eren who had tears in his eyes. 

"A-Ah!Eren!Don't cry!"You wrapped your arms around his slim yet build torso. Feeling his head snuggle on the crook of your neck. You patted his head whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Not knowing that Eren was smirking and fake crying this whole entire time. 

You sly bastard Eren =.=