Ch. 11: Happy

I decided to update again because of obeygiggles01  You made my day with her comment on chapter 9. This chapter is dedicated to you!!

I woke up the next to something that smelled incredible. I snuggled closer to it then felt something squeeze me tighter and a stiff feeling in my neck.

"Morning beautiful." A raspy voice said and I opened one eye at a time to find Ambrogio smiling at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked rubbing my eye.

"I can't help it. You know how cute you are when you sleep? Here, I took a picture." He handed me his phone and it showed me sprawled on the bed, hair in all directions and drool down my chin. It was his lock screen.

I glared at him. "Why would you do this to me?"

He laughed really loud and moved some hair out of my face. "Do what, love?" He was still smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked remembering that just yesterday he had beat Eric to a pulp."It's creepy. And why does my neck hurt so much? Did you lay on me or something? It feels like I've been super mega karate kicked in the throat." I complained

He hugged me closer and kissed my neck and I felt a shock pass through me.

"You wear my mark, baby." He whispered to me

WHAT!?

"Your what!? You marked me? When?! Where!? How? Why?"

"My mark. Yes, I did. Last night, on this bed, I stuck my ca-teeth in your neck, and because you're mine and people need to know it."

"People? By that you mean Eric."

"For one."

"You're way out of line Ambrogio. How could you mark me without my consent?"

"You were practically begging me to!"

"If I recall correctly, I said I was hot, not "mark me Geo". You did this because you think you can do whatever you want to me. Who said I even wanted to be with you? Who said I ever wanted you to mark me?"

"Who said you ever had a choice!?"

"Exactly! You do what you want Ambrogio! Without talking to me about it first. But this, this is something serious. How dare you force this on me Geo."

"You're acting like you don't want to be with me! I get what you're saying, but you're mine. I've waited for too long for you to come into my life. It would be different if I forced you into sleeping with me. It's a mark. It just makes us more connected. " he explained

"Yeah, but-"

"Ev, baby it's okay. I'll make you a deal okay?" I looked at him showing that I was interested. "You wear my mark, and I'll wear a couple of yours." He smirked and pulled me onto his lap.

"I can't mark you like you did me. I'm human" I pouted, not understanding how I was supposed to mark him because I really wanted to.

"I can think of a way we would both enjoy." He smirked and my face turned red.

*******************

An hour and a half later we stepped out of the dark room giggling and our foreheads touching. I had on his shirt. His neck and chest was covered with love bites and I had a few including my mark.

"Now everyone knows I'm taken." He smiled at me and I closed my eyes. "Everyone will know I'm yours." I felt something deep inside me push me closer to him. When he said he was mine something in me started to jump with joy and I connected our lips.