Ch. 13

"Where the fuck is he?!" He asked as he stormed in my room searching all corners and crevices.

"Who?"

"Eric! I know his ass came back. I'm gonna have to teach him another lesson about what's mine."

"Amb- "

"And you, I would've thought you would have some control or some respect for yourself, but I guess not. You're just like the rest of them."

"Ambro-"

"A no good,"

"Gio-"

"Cheating,"

"Gio I swear to-"

"Lying,"

"Don't you dare.." I challenged

He hesitated for a moment and took a step closer to me. "Whore"

Smack!

The sound resonated throughout my room and echoed down the hall. If anything was going on in the house, it wasn't now. Everything was completely silent as I glared at him and his face was still turned to the side.

Something inside of me knew that this wasn't gonna end pretty, but how could he say something like that to me when he was so clearly in the wrong.

He slowly turned his head to face me and I examined his cheek that had a dark red hand print from the open handed slap I had just given him.

"You know," he started " you've got some nerve hitting me like this. Seeing as how I'm in here now and you can't lock me out." He growled and I realized he was right. I was trapped.

I looked to the side and saw that the door was still open and before he could even think about grabbing me, I made a run for it.

Dashing out of the room, I ran down the hall and made a left. I ran past Roland who quickly moved into the doorway of one of the rooms.

"Hey Roland!" I called while sprinting past him

"Hey-" I heard a growl and running footsteps got closer so I picked up the pace.

I could feel myself losing stamina already but I couldn't let him catch me, so I kept running.

"Ever, you know I can catch you. Just give it up and take your punishment."

"No! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"My face says otherwise." He growled

I had been running around for a while before I was officially out of breath. My heart felt like it was about to burst, but I kept going because I wouldn't let him win.

I had gone in circles the whole time and had finally made it back to my room. I closed the door and locked it finally catching my breath.

"Yes! I win! I outran a vampire!" I cheered.

Just then, an arm wrapped around my waist and just as I was about to scream, a hand covered my mouth.

"I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to realize I wasn't chasing you anymore..." He whispered in my ear and I shuddered

"How the hell did you get in here? And when did you get in here?"

"I simply turned around, walked in, and waited. Also, I won't tell you again not to use that language with me." He pulled me closer to his body and started to walk backwards.