Chapter 12- Busted

After a good hour and a half away from the flat, Camryn decides it's time to go back. Walking along the cement path in the park, she looks around, taking in her surroundings. It was a nice day out, one of those rare warm and sunny days in England.

About four blocks from the flat building, Camryn runs into Stephen. They both look at each other and smile.

"Hey," Stephen finally greets after a few seconds.

"Hey," Camryn breathed.

"Where ya headed?" he asks while Camryn points in the direction of the flats. "Me too. Mind if I walk with you?" Camryn shakes her head.

The two then started their trek back to their flats in silence. It wasn't awkward, no. They've gotten used to each other's presences so much that they could just hang out without anything being said between them.

They both liked each other, but weren't sure if the other had the same feeling. Camryn liked Stephen for his personality. He was so sweet, but could be an idiot sometimes. Stephen, on the other hand, liked everything about Camryn. Her personality, her looks, everything.

Once they reached the door to the complex of flats, Stephen made his mind up right then and there. He had made the executive decision that he would ask Camryn on a date.

While in the lift, he thought of how he should ask her. Should he do it in a cute manner or should he just come right out and ask? The lift dinged, letting the two know that they had arrived at their floor. Before Camryn could walk too far away, Stephen called her name. Camryn spun around quickly, a quizzical look taking over her features.

He was nervous and standing there like a fool. Then, he suddenly came out with it. "Do you wanna go out?" He mentally face palmed, embarrassed, so he tried to clear it up a bit. "I mean... Would you like to go out on a date?"

Camryn's face broke out into a smile as she laughed, "Yes, Stephen. I would love to."

"Great. Um... I'll pick you up tomorrow, say noon?" Camryn nodded. "Great. See ya then," and he left.

Smiling to herself, Camryn walked down the hall to Nathan's flat. Putting her hand on the doorknob to open the door, it swings open quickly to her surprise and reveals a not so happy looking Nathan. Walking away from the door, Nathan goes into the living room, sitting down in a leather arm chair.

Passing under the threshold and closing the door, Camryn kicks off her converse and hangs up her coat before starting to stalk off to her room, but Nathan had other ideas.

"Where were you?" he asked monotonously, no expression on his face.

Camryn stopped in her tracks immediately after hearing those words leaver her brother's mouth. Turning around sharply on her heels, she faces Nathan.

"At counseling. You knew that," she lied.

"Oh yeah? Then please, enlighten me about why they would say that you haven't been there the past four weeks when I went to see how you were doing!" Nathan yelled.

Camryn flinched, as Nathan hasn't yelled at her like this before. Seeing that he made his little sister jerk away slightly, he went over to her and embraced her in a hug, lowering his voice, "I'm sorry I scared you, Cam. I just want what's best for you, you know that. I just wanna know why you haven't been going."

"She wanted me to express my feelings then share what happened two days later. I can't just do that, especially under pressure," Camryn explained.

"You're right. No one can just do that overnight. But Cam, yo-"

"Please don't make me go back! I'll do anything, just don't make me go back!" Camryn begged.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to go back, but promise me you will try to get better," Nathan reluctantly said.

"I promise! And do I have to keep on taking those antidepressants? If anything, all their doing is making me bipolar as hell."

"Yes, you can stop taking them. This whole time I thought it was just you being a bitch or PMSing," Nathan laughed while Camryn playfully slapped him.

"I love you big bro," Camryn said, embracing him in another hug, causing him to smile.

"I love you too little sis," Nathan replied, releasing her of the hug and kissing the top of her head.

After their brother-sister moment ended, Camryn went to her room while Nathan went to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this is chapter twelve. Hope you enjoyed this. I will tell you this, I already know what I want to happen at the end, and it's not going to be what you think. I believe this book only has about twelve chapters left, but trust me, there's still a lot to come. Shout out to my friend Brady, as his story Murderous is amazing and I want him to update it more. If you haven't yet, go check it out! Well, that's all for now!

~Bri