Chapter 14

Jeff's POV ---

I've decided to plan a surprise for Cassia! I'm going to make all of her favorite foods and we are going to have a fancy dinner. I am setting up a nice table by the river, and setting a few lanterns around us for some "mood lighting." I really like her, and I want to tell her everything tonight. I hope she opens up to me about what she's feeling, also. We both aren't very good at sharing our feelings with each other, and I hope we can change that. I'm falling in love with her, of that I'm sure. I just hope she feel the same.

Cassia's POV ---

I am still, always and forever, sick. I don't feel well at all, and I can barely move. I have managed through these 2 weeks of learning, for Jeff's sake and for Sophie's. They both mean so much to me, and I can't imagine my life without them. I know Sophie loves me. But does Jeff?

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading! Comment, Vote, Like! You are the best. BTW: This is like, the shortest chapter in the history of the world! But I am updating a longer one in like, 5 minutes so it's cool. Also, I need your help coming up with a couple name for Cassia and Jeff. Any ideas? Post it in the comments if you do.

Love you!

-dance4ever12