tomboy - a nalu fanfic

"Here's to the girls who don't wake up with perfect hair. Who don't mind eating a Big Mac instead of a salad. Who don't wear 50 pounds of makeup. Who'd rather spend the day in sweatpants rather than skinny jeans. Who love the comfort of t-shirts. Who don't get all the guys. Who aren't 'popular' but feel like it, when they're with their friends. Who stick to sneakers instead of heels. Who aren't afraid to break a nail. Who don't always get their own way. Who don't get everything they want. Who don't need a guy to tell them that they are beautiful. Here's to the girls who are just like me."
                                             ~Lucy Heartfilia

***

although this book may just be seen as "another one of those nalu highschool au fanfics", my purpose for writing this book is not only to appeal to those who hold natsu and lucy's relationship close to their hearts or to satisfy my need to try to write something that everyone will come to love for once. i also wrote this book in order to spread awareness about bullying to everyone. you may or may not know about bullying, but you should know that it is definitely not acceptable. bullying is 100% not okay, and everyone, no matter who you are, should be aware of that. people everywhere are victims of it, and some even make others victims! i myself was a victim once, and i'm sure many others are as well.

i'd like to help reduce the rates of bullying, and attempt to eliminate it if possible, but i thought, how can i do something that big with a small story? i decided to take baby steps and combine my love for a ship in a fandom and this aspiration to create a message that I hope will reach everyone.

i'd love to chat with all of you, so don't be shy to drop me a message! (seriously, you could send me a message about anything [yes, anything.]! i'd love to listen what you have to say, and people of tell me that i give great advice!)

let's stop bullying, everyone!

#nomorebullying

love each and every one of you all, and thanks for stopping by,

mo-ch-i

enjoy! 

(under editing!!! check out the status chapter. quote from google lol it's not mine)

(lowercase intentional for author's notes :) )