chapter nine

Hey guys! Thanks for all the support that you guys have given! I'm very glad to see that this book has taken off in the world of Wattpad! I'm exited to update the rest of the storyline, and I hope you are too! Thanks for all the love and encouragement, I appreciate that! (LOL DJ Khaled doe...) I'll try to respond to all your comments and whatnot! Thanks!!! I hope I don't bore you! Love reading all our comments! Let's get to the chapter!

I felt like the story was too short and eventful so far, so this is going to mainly be a filler chapter, but it's having some plot in it as well, so don't skip it!

Hope you laugh! I sacrificed my homework for you. You better.

Enjoy~

Recap:

The note felt like a heavy weight in my pocket. My heart weighed no less as I closed my locker.

Hugging a waterproof Minecraft themed binder to my chest, I walked out, choosing to walk home anyways.

I stepped out into a thunderstorm. Lightning flashed everywhere and thunder boomed loudly, making my ears ring.

"Nice days and nice people are fine, but what I really like are people who can be described as ferocious. Lightning storms and loud, booming thunder. People who don't apologize for being unique."

I walked into the storm, not bothering to pull out my umbrella.

_____________________________________________________________(go ahead. Name this line.)

Lucy's POV (I should really change it sometimes...meh.)

I entered my house, hair sopping wet. I dried my muddy strapped Sketchers on the doormat.

I was soaked to the bone.

A flirty butler quickly attended to me. "Miss Heartfilia, please accept this 100% cotton towel, hand-crafted just for you, m'lady."

I sweat dropped. "Thanks...?" I drawled out unsurely. I slowly took the towel that was draped over the butler's arm. He then bowed and left with a wink.

I sighed, ruffling my hair.

Oh, did I mention that I was rich? No?

Life is full of surprises, eh?

After removing my shoes and placing them on a nearby shoe rack, I walked crept inside. (A/N: Who else removes their shoes after coming in the house? Lol, is it just me and Lucy, or...)

I crept up the trek of stairs that led upstairs, wondering where my family was. "Mom? Dad? Luke?" I called, wondering where my family was.

I rounded the corner, going deeper into the Heartfilia mansion. I scanned the area for a certain caramel-colored teen, cautious not to startle him if I did.

However, I was startled with what I saw.

Luke was trying to sneak to his room. He was holding a silver thermos of some aromatic salted caramel flavored hot chocolate. Holding a plate of china stacked with ten different flavored pop-tarts, he tried to balance a plate of chocolate on his head. Bobbing his head to keep the chocolate still balanced on his head, his face was wrinkled with strain and concentration. He adorned a chocolate mustache that stretched to the middle of his cheeks. His eyes were looking upwards as he went cross-eyed. He has smudges of crumbs all over his face. Luke had a unicorn sticker plastered onto his forehead, the sticker saying "I'm A Certified Unicorn!" on it with a picture of a unicorn under it. Just in his boxers and a tank top, he sported mismatching kitten socks.

I snorted, trying to conceal the huge incoming fits of laughter.

Luke froze like a deer in headlights, noticing me. He turned his head to me very slowly, balancing on one foot as the other was hovering in the air, ready to take another step. I bit my lip in amusement. He grinned that grin that many girls would swoon for. His teeth were smudges with chocolate, giving them a brown color. "H-hey Luce, I didn't know that school ended this early for you!" he stuttered in embarrassment, his cheeks turning a darker shade of red every second.