chapter eight

Thanks for all the reads, guys! Like the new cover?

MULTIMEDIA!!! https://www.wattpad.com/208041251-your-guide-to-multimedia-storytelling-on-wattpad

Here's how you do it!

Sorry to keep you waiting!

K onwards...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

She stood up and patted my shoulder. As she started walking off, long blonde hair swaying in the breeze, she continued speaking.

"Be that good, desperate, unique soul. The cries of your good, kind-hearted soul, calling out for another soul that will accept you for who they are will soon call out to someone like you. Someone who loves you for who you are, noting less, nothing more. Have patience."

As she neared the shrubs leading to the end of the garden, she turned around and gave a soft smile, calling out to me softly in a barely audible voice.

"I know how it feels like."

And with that, she rounded the corner, disappearing into the nice day.

Lucy's POV

Lucy's POV

I looked up. It was a nice day. Not overly sunny, slightly cloudy.

"Nice days and nice people are fine, but what I really like are people who can be described as ferocious. Lightning storms and loud, booming thunder. People who don't apologize for being unique."

I stood up, straightening my baggy shirt. I swatted the loose strands of hair away from my face, pushing the ones that would fit behind my ear to their designated places. Rubbing my eyes, I swallowed the lump in my throat. Inhaling shakily, I focused on putting one foot in front of the other.

After making sure that I was walking properly, as I still was recovering, I looked up after rounding the corner that led to the exit of the garden.