chapter eleven

Hey guys!

Like the new cover?

AYEEEEE WE HIT CHAPTER TEN! Don't worry, there are going to be a lot more chapters after this. *winks* AND OMG, 50K READS?! I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH! Thanks for all the support, and sorry for all of the misunderstandings! My writing is evolving, and this is my first successful fanfic, so I didn't know how to plan everything. I've sorted it out now~

Sorry for all the confusion, and if you're still confused, check the previous chapter!

I've decided that I'll make a summary every 10 chapters so that nobody's really confused. How does that sound?

Remember I said that I would give shoutouts in the last chapter?

It's shoutout time!

BubblesSenpai

kenamaegarcia

rainbow_potato2

OniTenshi8

gemlogan

JeevasreeSelvaKumara

Impish_Smiles

xTsukiBlueWolfX

falling4starz

Yummbunn

Plushtrap2012

Ottaakuuu

It_Just_Wasnt_Fair

Trashbin_Of_Fandoms

Thank you all for the amazing positive comments and the support! Ily~

Onwards...

Hope you like the longish chapter~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Recap:

He opened the door to find Zeref, who wore a cheesy, rosy-cheeked smile. "Greetings, Shawn. I presume Natsu is here?"

Shawn nodded, a stupefied look cast across his face as he saw the expression of Zeref.

Luke ushered Natsu out. Natsu had stuck his tongue out childishly at him. I sighed at his antics.

Zeref's tone changed from cheerfully cheesy to seriously grateful. "Thanks, bro. You're a lifesaver!"

"No problem, dude," Luke smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "So how was your...DATE?!!!"

Zero's blush intensified from a kawaii pink to a full out tomato shade. "Sh-shut up!"

He shoved Natsu, silently telling him to move. They started running down the block to their house. 

Luke called after them, grinning like a madman. "YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE ME! TELL ME TOMORROW OR ELSE I'LL PUT A STICKER ON YOU TOO!"