-03-

I sat down in my seat at lunch. The rounded cafeteria table soon filled with my closest friends, or more like non biological brothers.

While my biological older half brother Pyo Jihoon sat beside me and munched happily on his sandwich. I nudged him with my elbow as the dressing on his sandwich got smeared onto his cheeks as well as his nose.

" Eat like a proper human will you, " I told him with a stern tone.

He glared playfully at me and grabbed a napkin to remove all the grease. I patted his head jokingly as he did. He shook it off and returned to his earlier action, eating.

" So Shimi, Jimin haven't noticed you yet? " Namjoon asked me and smirked playfully.

Who do you think you're playing with Namfool??

" Shut up, " I told him and glared at him.

" He asked her what class she had this morning, " Hoseok told everyone.

" Woah, first steps first. This'll lead to something big, " Namjoon exclaimed happily while he fist pumped the air.

" Didn't I just tell you to shut up? You're destroying my mood, " I told him and hinted towards his consecutive destructiveness.

" Don't offend me, I might just destroy you next, " he said and pointed a threatening finger towards me.

I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. He just shook his head at me and returned his attention to his food.

" But at least you got to speak to your crush, " Taehyung said in a sad tone.

" Awe Taehyung, Shiēl will notice you soon, " I told him and Yoongi, who sat beside him, patted his back lazily.

" You've said that for the last three years, maybe I should give her up? " Taehyung said slowly.

" Ani, Tae. If she doesn't notice you now, you should make her notice you. Talk to her, don't wait for her to approach you, " I told him seriously.

He looked at me and widened his eyes. He then nodded and smiled at me.

" Shouldn't you use that advice yourself, Shimi? " Jin asked me with a stern look. " You shouldn't give advices you don't use yourself. "

" It's a little different Jin, I've got a crush on the school's biggest hotshot and player. Taehyung's got a crush on the nicest and kindest girl in school, " I spoke with a grim facial expression.

" Stop being so freaking negative Shimi, it's not good for you, " Hoseok told me with an angry tone, clearly fed up with the entire situation.

" But he's such a douche, " I exclaimed.

" He might be a douche, player and hotshot, but you like him don't you? " Yoongi exclaimed with a tired tone.

" Why make a fuss about someone you call a douche? " my half brother Jihoon questioned and took a last bite off of his sandwich.

" I don't know, " I replied quietly and sighed.

" It doesn't matter, just eat now Shimi, " Taehyung told me as Hoseok gave me a side hug from beside me.

" Arraseo, " I said and bit into my own sandwich, without greasy dressing.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Chapter three of Hotshot, I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading!

Now you've met the rest of Bangtan, who are Shimi's best friends. You've also met Shimi's older half brother; Pyo Jihoon or in real life better known as Block B's maknae PO.

You've also got to see a softer and less mean side of Shimi. I hope that was appreciated.

What do you think?

- heidi lovise

hotshot一 p.jiminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें