-15-

recap:

" I'd do anything I could to make you happy, setting you first, or well the same line as school until we graduate.. " His voice faded as his deep dark eyes met mine.

I just stood there letting his words sink in, unsure of what to say when he slowly started leaning towards me.

I took a small step back, with a shocked expression on my face. I had never had a guy this close to my face and it felt weird that it Taehyung that was being this close to my face.

His lips hit my lips softly. I stood there frozen, astonished and with my mind blank. He pulled away only to see my shocked expression.

" Ah mianhae. I..I shouldn't ha.. "

I just the few moments it took for Taehyung to start trying to apologize to make up my mind. I kissed him, quickly and softly.

" Don't feel sorry, I'm the one who should be sorry. " I told him and looked down, scared to see his expression.

" Why would you be sorry, you've done nothing wrong. Shimi? " Taehyung said as he stepped away from me, to give me space.

I threw my head back, exhaling. I didn't know how to reply or how to put my words. The situation scared me ever so slightly as the feeling of his lips on mine still lingered.

" Why aren't you coming back? " Hoseok's voice suddenly yelled from my bedroom.

I laughed out loud at  that. It was so sudden and I had honestly forgotten Hoseok completely.

" I don't know, Taehyung. Honestly, I don't. " I told him before filling my glass with more water and gulping it down.

I set the glass on the kitchen counter and started walking towards my rom again so that I could finish watching the movie. As I passing Taehyung his hand wrapped around my upper arm.

" Will you accept my feelings? " Taehyung asked as his face already seemed to have given up.

" I'll accept your feelings, but I'm not saying I like you back.. not right now. " I replied quietly. " Please let's just act like before, just for now? "

Taehyung stayed silent for a few seconds before nodding slowly, he held a small smile on his face making me feel ever so slightly less bad.

" Kajja? " I asked and grabbed his hand.

" Nae, kajja. " Taehyung replied as I started walking back to my bedroom to keep a scared Hoseok save.

Seconds after I sat down in the bed the doorbell rang, making me groan.

" I'll get that. " I said and got up.

I walked out into the hall and towards the door. Not thinking about how it was 1 am I opened the door to see a soaking wet figure stand there, taller than myself. The first thoughts I had was; run, but when the figure lifted his head so that the light from inside shone onto his face I was startled to find a crying Jimin. The rain was pouring down and so I decided to let him in.

" Come in or you'll get sick, aish jinjja. " I exclaimed and pulled him inside.

I left him in the hall and ran to the bathroom to get towels to get him all dried up. I soon come back to him with my arms full of towels. I walked up to him and draped one of the towels around his shoulders and another one over his head before handing him the last in his hands.

I looked up at him and realised that he had tears streaming down his cheeks. I had never seen him like this, it shocked me.

" Jimin-ah, are you alright? " I asked him worriedly and brought a hand to his cheek as if to direct his face into the light.

" Mianhae Shimi, jeongmal. "

thank you for keeping up with me through out this book.

this book has now come to it's end and as several of you commented on the two earlier chapters i will post a sequel very soon, promise.

and thank you for all the nice and supportive comments i've gotten as well as all the votes, it's made feel so appriciated. and i just want to say thank you for that.

i will update you about the sequel here soon, so if you want to read the sequel don't remove this story from you library, or just follow me and you will be updated xD

bye for now.. <33

heidi lovise