-10-

Hoseok smiled reassuringly at me as we where about to enter the residence of the party. I inhaled deeply as I grabbed onto his arm.

" What about Jimin? " I asked him as I felt my heart hammer at the inside of my chest.

" He texted me twenty minutes ago, he said he'd be here already. He was helping Henry set this up." Hoseok replied and dragged me with him through the entrance door.

My heart hammered twice as fast as the beat coming from the loud speakers. I held on tightly to Hoseok's arm as he guided us through the numerous people that were wobbling around on their drunken feet.

I looked around trying to find Jimin in the crowd, but with no luck. After a few minutes we found Namjoon and Taehyung standing next to eachother with each their red plastic cup of unknown content.

" Hi. What's up? " Hoseok asked the two casually as we approached them.

" UFO's, " Taehyung replied quickly.

" Your family in other words? " I asked him with a giggle before turning my head back to the crowd to see if I could find Jimin.

What's the point of me being your 'date' when I can't even find you?

It was in that moment I saw him and a wide smile crept onto my lips as he looked like a male version of Afrodite.

And he wanted to kill tonight, eh?

But my smile disappeared quickly as he wrapped his arms around this other girl, smashing his lips against hers. My lips parted as a silent gasp escaped them.

My knees buckled my breathing became irregular. Hands soon found their way to my shoulders and arms trying to help me and get response. But I couldn't respond as my mind had gone blank and my focus was on how I felt like I couldn't breath.

Taehyung's face was the right before me as his hands gripped onto both sides of my face holding me still, forcing me to look into his eyes.

" Hey, it's okay. Shimi look at me, focus on your breath. " He told me in a calm tone.

My eyes was trained on the black pupils of his as I tried to regain control of my breath. I closed my eyes as a single tear escape my eye. Taehyung's thumb quickly but softly swept the tears away. He reached his strong arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. And as my head softly met his shoulder I could finally breath again though the ability of breathing led with a breakout of tears from my eyes.

My sobs where mute but they shook my entire body as I held around Taehyung's body tightly as if it was the only thing to hold my heart together.

" Shall we go outside? " Hoseok asked me quietly with worry in his dark eyes.

I nodded softly as Taehyung stood up slowly bringing me along into a standing stance. His arm was around my waist as we walked behind Hoseok and Namjoon toward a glass door, that I guess would lead us outside.

And outside it did lead us. A black steel bench stood against the wall, calling out for me to sit down. I sat down and lent my head against the wall behind my head and sighed.

" What happened in there? " Hoseok asked me worriedly.

annyeong readersㅡ。
- thank you for reading this update. i hope you liked it and look forward to the next chapter.

what do you think will happen next?

heidi loviseㅡ。