-04-

I glance up from my textbook and over at him, my crush, Park Jimin. I glare at the back of his head and curse internally at myself for liking someone as high on themselves as him.

I look away from him, angry with myself and the fact that I never could find myself forgetting about that stupid ass, Jimin.

He sat right in front of me and made occasional chit chat with the girl sitting to his left, making me feel slightly jealous. I realised the girl he was talking to was Jin's little sister Kim Liu. I remember back in third grade when she proudly told how she got her name.

Flashback;
I sat at my desk with Kim Liu the pretty girl of my class beside me. She smiled warmly at me and started talking about how excited she was for the coming school year.

" Do you know how I got my name? " she beamed.

" Ani, " I replied confused.

" My eomma was on holiday in China and her favourite number was six and six in chinese is liu. When the doctor told her that she was pregnant she wanted to name the baby Liu because it stands for her favorite number, " Liu explained excitedly.

I smiled awkwardly at her, not finding her story that entertaining.

Flashback over;

I was still friends with her though we grew rather distant as I hung out more with her older brother and my other guy friends. But she still knew about my crush on Park Jimin and had told me, with her hand on her heart, that Jimin would never be her type. Aigo, liar~.

I scoffed and looked at my hard working project partner(and brother), Jeon Jungkook, who had miraculously caught up two years of school and gotten ahead of his year with two years. It was unfair how he had caught up to me, his older sister. But he worked hard for his grades, wanting to stay in this class, most likely because of Taehyung and Jimin being his closest friends and pupils in this particular class.

" Aye, Jungkookie. What are you working on? " I asked him with a small smirk, bored.

" You know the paper that is due tomorrow in this class, history, " he questioned me sassily.

" Ani, " I replied confused.

" It's actually due today and has to be turned in before the end of the day, " Jungkook told me and laughed quietly as my mouth opened in realisation.

" Jungkook, help me with this paper! I'll buy you lunch for the rest of the week, please! " I whisper yelled to him in a pleading tone.

Jungkook looked at me as if I just spoke alien. He looked at me in disbelief before grinning widely.

" Waeyo? " I asked confused.

" You should ask Jimin who's actually finished the paper, " Jungkook replied and pointed his thumb towards Jimin's back, right in front of me.

Jimin turned around, he most likely heard that his name was mentioned. He wore a wide smile as he laid his elbows on my desk.

" I heard someone mention my name, " Jimin spoke slowly, as if his real intention was to hypnotise someone.

Me.

My eyes locked with his and I couldn't find the strength in me to look away. He was smiling so brightly and he looked so beautiful. Aigo~~~~~~~~.

Jungkook kicked my shin softly, pulling me back into reality. I felt my face go red so I pretended that Jimin wasn't there; mission impossible.

" Shimi needs help with the paper that is due today and I haven't finished it, can you help her out? " Jungkook asked Jimin with a sly smirk in my direction.

" Yeah, of course. "

I'm doomed...

hiya!! thanks for being patient for this update; which has now arrived.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and anticipate the coming ones too.

kamsa~

+ heidi lovise