-14-

Hoseok and Taehyung sat beside me on my bed as we watched a scary movie. I had called Hoseok and told him about how Jimin couldn't come today and he decided to pick up Taehyung and come over, keep me company. And the Taehyung had suggested that we watched a scary movie.

We where only ten minutes into the movie and stuff hadn't even gotten to scary but Hoseok where already clinging onto my arm, yelping whenever something moved on the tv screen or there where a sound made.

" I'm going to get something to drink. " I said softly as I shook Hoseok of me and stood up before exiting the room quietly.

I could hear Taehyung's protests as Hoseok most likely clung onto his arm instead.

I walked down the staircase and into the kitchen and took a glass out of the cupboard filling it with water. I drank it quickly and lent my head back and exhaled.

" Are you okay? " A voice asked me suddenly, I guessed it was Taehyung by how deep his voice was.

I jumped a little as I was surprised by the fact that he was there and that I hadn't heard him follow me down.

" Nae, why aren't you up watching the movie. To be honest I'm surprised you even w here able to leave. Didn't Hoseok clutch himself onto you for dear live? " I asked him and giggled at the thought Hoseok holding onto Taehyung for his dear life.

" Somehow he fell asleep. " Taehyung replied and smiled widely showing of his rectangular smile.

" You didn't scare him so that he fainted did you? " I asked and poi ted a finger jokingly toward him.

" Ani, the movie did. " Taehyung replied with a serious expression before breaking into an even wider version of his previously wide rectangular smile.

I took a sip of my glass of water and swallowed before exhaling calmly. I lent my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the silence.

" You know you're a really beautiful person right? " Taehyung asked me suddenly.

I opened my eyes slowly. I looked over at him to find him fiddling with his fingers, seemingly nervous for some reason.

" What do you mean. I mean, thank you. " I said and took a few seconds to take his words in. " You too Tae. "

I wasn't used to compliments, they caught me off guard as they where rare. But now here I where getting a compliment from one of the most amazing people I ever knew.

" I..I've been meaning to say this for a while now. But I guess.. I don't know how to say this.. "

" You didn't eat the last piece of chocolate cake the other day did you? Cause I swear if you did I'm going to skin you and drown you in Mayonese. " I threatened and winked at him.

" NO, no. Uhm that's not it. What I've been meaning to say is.. I like you, and I've had a crush on you for the longest time. I've been acting like my crush was someone else, but I can't stand seeing you getting hurt by Jimin. I want to be the one supporting you, don't you see that nothings been working out with you two. " He told me and paused slightly to catch his breath again.

" I'd do anything I could to make you happy, setting you first, or well the same line as school until we graduate.. " His voice faded as his deep dark eyes met mine.

I just stood there letting his words sink in, unsure of what to say when he slowly started leaning towards me.

hold up!
- hi, thanks reading I hope you liked this chapter.

as you might know by now is that this story is almost over. so I want to give you an update;
1-2 chapters left. there are chances for a sequel. depends on whether you want it or not.

however, thank you for all the support I've gotten so far~ love you guys ♡

heidi lovise