-09-

" Shimiiiiiii~ " Hoseok whined from the other side of my room.

" What's wrong Hoe? Did you destroy something again? " I asked him and laughed without looking up from the book in my hands.

" Firstly; No, I did not destroy anything. And secondly; You're talking about Namjoon. " Hoseok told me before grabbing something from my closet and throwing it in my face.

I took the dress off my head and inspected it shortly. " It's too short; what do you want me to dress like? A hooker? " I asked him an annoyed tone.

" Here then. " Hoseok said shortly and laughed before throwing another dress at me. This one was a peach coloured dress with small glittery patches.

I smiled as I stood up and walked out into the hall and over to the bathroom. I went inside and took off my clothes so that I was only in my undergarments. I grabbed the peach coloured dress and pulled it on, happy that it was a slip-on. The dress had a body fit upper part while the skirt was flow and in a floral design. I walk back to my bedroom with a grin upon my lips.

" Ah, this is the one! " I exclaim and stand up excitedly. Hoseok looks at me with a relieved expression. " Finally! After a thousand days. " Hoseok sighs as he slumps down into my bean-bag with his eyes closed.

" YA! It only took like..." I looked down at my phone to check the time. "...45 minutes, and you got to freely eat from my candy drawer. THAT should be payment enough for your gracious deed. " I told him and stuck my tongue out while furrowing my eyebrows.

" AH ah, thank you. Thank you! " He  exclaimed dramatically while getting down onto his knees while bending his body to the floor as if he was praying or like the korean tradition of showing gratitude for more "extravagant" things.

I look at Hoseok and snort. " Seriously? I'm not your god or whatever stop doing that. " I scold him while walking over to my dresser and folding the dress neatly so that it lays ready. " I wasn't doing it for you, for that. " Hoseok points out while motioning towards an old picture of a horse my grandparents used to have.

" The horse? " I asked to make sure my assumption was correct. "No, the princess crown from third grades carnival that you still have lying on your desk, pabo! " Hoseok murmurs in an annoyed tone as he starts rolling around in my bed making the sheets become all crinkled and weird.

" Hoseok! Get off the bed! I prepped it so well and now you ruined it! " I exclaim making him fall out of the bed and hit the ground with a grunt of surprise. " Ah Shimi-ah, mianhae. I'm sorry. " He says while lying on his stomach rubbing his back. I walk over to the bed, ignoring the groaning Hoseok and fix the crinkled sheets.

annyeong! so chapter nine huh? what did you think? boring. yeah, i know.

but OMGT- Oh My God Thanks, for 3.1k reads and ca. 500 followers. I cast away by this "luckily not like 17 hehe" ;)

thank you!!

- heidi lovise