-05-

My eyes widened at Jimin he smiled at me.

" You know what the paper is about right? " Jimin asks me in his sweet and heart melting voice.

I felt my heart speed up and my cheeks redden. I shook my head quickly as I didn't trust my own voice to bare. I looked down into my book trying to avoid his gaze.

" Okay, then what country have you'll choose? " He questioned me.

" Country? " I asked him as I clearly didn't have a clue what the paper was about.

" That's what I thought. You're supposed to write about a country aside from Korea during the second world war and the cold war, " he explained to me while started pulling a paper from out of his book.

" Oh, " was my simple reply.

" Here's the paper with the task on it, " Jimin told me and handed me the paper with a sweet smile on his lips.

" Kamsahabnida, " I whispered, all of a sudden feeling shy.

I felt dumb for not knowing what our task where about even though I had been here when it was given.

" I'll help you when you've chosen the country. Tap me, " Jimin told me and winked as he turned back around in his chair.

I exhaled in relief. I realised then that I had held my breath, because of Jimin.

I turned towards Jungkook and punched his shoulder lightly. He turned towards me with a pained expression on his face as he rubbed the area on his upper arm that I had hit.

" Wae? " He asked me and glared.

" What country should I choose? " I asked him with a hint of hurry in my voice.

I could feel that my cheeks where hot and flushed pink, and I knew that Jungkook saw it. He was for sure going to tease me for it later.

Jungkook grinned as his eyes scanned my face. He nudged me lightly as of hinting to something, Jimin and why I was blushing. I rolled my eyes.

" Ya, answer me. Help me out here, " I told him sternly.

" Yeah yeah, just take Japan. You probably know a little about the subject after all your anime, " Jungkook told me dismissingly before turning back to his own workbook.

" Ya, SAO won't help here, I swear Jungkook stop kidding around, " I groaned and sighed.

I spun around and stretched my hand out to tap Jimin as I saw that he had already turned around. My breath hitched in my throat as I was startled. His face was about a meter away from mine, might sound like a lot but it felt like nothing. I swear I almost felt his breath fan across my face.

" Japan huh? " Jimin asked me and smiled widely.

" N-nae, " I stuttered.

I felt like hitting myself for stuttering. It makes me feel insecure.

" What do you know about Japan during the second world war? " Jimin asked me.

" Nae, a little. The first atom bomb dropped in war was dropped in Hiroshima, " I told him and felt a small smile form on my face as I didn't feel as dumb as I had felt earlier on.

Jimin nodded while grinning widely. He got out his textbook and started opening it.

안녕하세요.
Thanks for reading this chapter, though it came late. I'm sorry for not updating in a while.

Thanks for all the support!

Heidi Lovise