-12-

I sat in my bed with my duvet wrapped around me while music was blaring from my phone. It was a calm song, Hoseok and Taehyung's song, Hug Me.

I lent my head back and closed my eyes while Taehyung's deep voice sang. The song then abruptly stopped as my ringtone started blaring instead. I picked quickly, without looking at who the dialler was.

" Yeoboseyo? " I asked with my eyes still closed.

" Shimi? It's me Jimin. " The dialler replied.

I sat up straight and opened my eyes, nervous to hear what he had to say. " Yeah? "

" Did you even come to the party at Henry's? " Jimin asked me slowly. " Weren't you supposed to be my date? "

" I was there. " I replied in an unemotional tone.

" Why didn't you approach me. I didn't even see you. " Jimin exclaimed seeming slightly frustrated.

" Because you seemed to busy sticking your tongue down this girl's throat so I didn't want to interrupt you. " I replied sternly.

He became quiet. All I could hear was the sound of his breathing. " To be quite honest, that hurt me. " I whispered and sighed heavily.

" Shimi, why would that even bother you? It's not like we're a.. thing or something. " Jimin replied calmly after a few seconds.

A felt a sting in my chest and my breath becoming slightly heavy. I exhaled and inhaled deeply as I didn't want to overreact again, specially not so that he could hear it.

" I know we're not a thing or whatever, I just though you had enough respect towards girls that you don't ask one out to be their date to a party only to make-out with another.  " I told him calmly trying my best not too lose my cool.

" Respect? Respect! Wha.. " He started in an angry tone.

I cut him off. " Yeah, respect. YOU, asked me if I wanted to be your date for the party. What does the guy usually do when they ask someone to be their date? They pick them up and arrive together, they stick together at the party. Maybe not for every second but you get what I'm saying, right? " I finished off.

" Ahh Shimi.. mianhae.. mianhae. I thought you wouldn't come so I didn't think much of it, mianhae. " Jimin apologised with a strained voice. " I'll make it up too you, come on a date with me on Friday.

I felt heart speed up and a wide smile form on my lips.

Was he for real? Was he asking me out on an actual date or was my ears tricking me?

" Okay.. Okay, Jimin. But now you're picking me up! " I exclaimed with a happy tone.

" Thank you, Shimi. Bye for now" Jimin told me slowly and proceeded to hang up.

" No, JImin, thank you~ " I whispered quietly after he hung up and clutched the phone to my chest.

I was then startled when the music from earlier started playing again from where it had been cut off as he hung up. I accidentally, as a reflex, threw the phone away from myself only to hear a thud and the small sound of glass breaking. I gasped as I looked over at where my phone had landed. I felt a slight hope raise in my chest as I saw that it law face down. I reached my ar out and picked it up.

" NOOOOOOO~~. "

okay guys, for all of you that have broken their phones (the screen) please comment what your reaction was!!

thank you for reading and 7.9k reads and #93 place on the Short Story listing. i hope you liked this chapter and are careful not to drop your phones while having someone handsome as your background. you'll feel so guilty for breaking their faces, trust me xD

heidi loviseㅡ。