~3~

Bethany's POV

"Uhhhhh....."

"Is something wrong?" he asks

"No"
"Don't lie"
"What makes you think I'm lying?"

He just chuckles

"I may not know you, but I can tell pretty well when someone is lying. So what's wrong?"
"Why do you care?"
"I'm now some heartless jerk. You can talk to me"

I study him. Brown hair. Brown eyes. He's attractive, but I still don't know him.

"My friend dragged me to this party. I love parties, but not in that kinda mood tonight. Then she started some interrogation when I asked a simple question. When we got inside, she just ditched me!! I honestly don't know what's wrong. I thought we were best friends and told each other everything. But I guess not" why did I tell him all that? No. Idea.

"Wow. Have you seen her at all?" He questions

"Nope"

"Then why not leave?"

"She lives a couple minutes away from me and would hunt me down. The parents too. Who knows what they would do to us. Hers and mine. In the end, it's a bad idea."

"Ah" I notice the moonlight glowing in his hair. May or may not have melted. No Bethany no. You don't even know his name!!

"What about you?" I let my curiosity get the best of me

"I'm not that interesting."

"Well I'm sure there's something you need to get off your chest."

He just looks at me and smiles

Wow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrea's POV (ooh plot twist)

"Nash get the boys. HURRY!" I scream at him.

"Why?"

"Beth and Cam are outside. Alone. Talking."

His eyes pop out of his head and he runs.

5 minutes later, Nash, Matt, JJ (Jack j), G (Jack g), Carter, Taylor, Aaron, Shawn, and I are standing by the door listening to Beth and Cam.

"Why do you care?"
"I'm not some heartless jerk. You can talk to me."

I hear a sniffle. All of us look at Matt.

"What? It's progress!!" He protests.
We all walk away to a bedroom upstairs that's quiet.

"I don't know what to think." I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah" they all mumble.

"We have to talk to them. Or do something." I say

"We can't," JJ says, "and before you get all mad and everything remember 5 months ago? Remember that Andi?"

"A lot of things happened," I mumble, "be more specific."

"They 3 hour conversation or should I say argument? We talked to the Dallas and Mota families. They both said the same thing. Don't try anything. If they're meant to be, they'll fall in love again. If we told them, who knows what would happen. To them. To us....." G trails off

"They both got in the accident. They both were in the hospital for how long? They both suffered with amnesia and still don't remember anything. How long is this going to continue?" I yell.

"Forever?" I ask with tears spilling down my face

Everyone starts to sniffle then. All though it was soft and I don't know who said it, but everyone heard it.

The quiet little word.

"Maybe"