~34~

Bethany's POV

"Vine star, Cameron Dallas was spotted at an airport picking up a girl. The picture shows some connection. Could that be his girlfriend? Has he found out about his past life? Where's Bethany Mota? Stay tuned for more details." I read and show them the picture.

"Oh my god Beth. That's horrible." Witney says and starts comforting me.

I start wiping tears, I didn't know I had.

"No. It's, uh, it's alright. Well I'm going to go home so I can get ready for dinner with Derek." I announce.

They all nod. Witney whispers something to Janel then turns to me and says, "I'll take you home."

I just nod. We walk to the car and I get in the passenger seat.

"Beth, I told Janel to call Andrea and explain everything so you didn't. Do you want to cancel with Der? He'll understand. I promise." Witney reassures me.

I just shake my head, "no. No I want to go."

She starts driving. A long, silent drive.

------------------------------------------------------- We finally arrive at the apartment, and Witney turns the car off. "I'm going to come in and tell Andrea something." She explains.

We walk inside and Andrea is sitting on the couch. She rushed up to me and squeezes me. "It's okay Andi. I have to get ready. I'm going to change, and fix my makeup." I say and walk to my room.

I hear Witney and Andrea talking, but can't make out the words.

"BETH! I'm going out! I'll see you when you get home! Wit is going to stay with you till Derek comes!" Andi yells, loud enough for me to hear.

I just yell back an, "Okay!"

Andi is up to something. I hope she doesn't do something she'll regret.