~39~

Cameron's POV

"You know what else?" I say.

"What?" She whispers.

"You know how I feel about Kian? That's the way you feel about Danielle. And that is okay, because Danielle is your Kian. I talked to Andrea. She said everything with Kian and I, happened between you and Danielle. Danielle tried to kill you, she tried to date me, she tried to break us up. She helped Kian, with the accident. So you know what, I hate her even more! For hating you, I hate her so much!" I cry.

We sit there, in silence for a few minutes.

"You know what?" She speaks up.

"What?"

"I hate it. I hate the feeling of getting your heart broke. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. Every minute, of the past few days, has been worst then the last. I hate all of it. But I don't hate you! Everything except you!" She sobs.

I pull her onto my lap, then into my chest.

"Don't cry. Please don't cry!" I say, while crying.

"Seeing you cry, is one of the worst sights. Seeing you cry, makes me feel bad. Seeing you cry, is the second worst feeling." I tell her.

"What's the first?" She says pulling her head away from my chest, and looking at my eyes.

"Hurting you."