~41~

Cameron's POV

It took Nash a record of 4 minutes to get to my house.

I tell him very thing I remember. It took me an hour and 45 minutes to tell everything.

"Everything. Everything you remembered happened. Why don't you get some sleep, I'll stay here the rest of the night, and we'll go to the doctor tomorrow morning." Nash suggests.

I agree and fall back asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Well, it seems like your cured." The doctor tells me. When I had woken up again, I remembered everything I forgot the last time.

"Thanks doc!" My mom says, as her, Nash, Sierra, and I walk out.

"How do you feel?" Sierra asks.

"Okay, I guess."

The doctor also said, that soon I wouldn't remember anything after waking up from the accident. Soon. That scared me. What about Beth?
(Idk if this all could happen. I'm just making it up.)

"Cameron it's okay. Don't worry about it." Nash tells me, reading my mind.

"I need to go see her." I tell them.

"Okay." My mom says, and starts driving to Beth's.

After a while, we arrive. I jump out immediately, and run to her apartment. She should be awake. It's 11:30.

I knock, feeling rushed.

Her beautiful face greets me, "Hey Cam!"

I grab her face and start kissing her. Passionately. A few minutes later, Nash comes up from behind me and fake coughs.

We all walk inside, my mom, Sierra, Nash, and Andi sit on the couch, to watch TV.

Beth and I, go to her room. We sit down on her bed.

"Last night," I start explaining, "I woke up at 2 AM. I had these 'dreams' that were of you, Delia, and I. I called Nash and told him about them. Every single detail. We went back to bed, and the 'dreams' continued. We went to the doctors, then came straight here."

"What did they say?" She asks, concerned.

"They said I'm 'cured'. That I'll wake up sometime soon, and not remember anything after the accident." I say looking at my feet.

After a minute of silence, I look at Beth.

She looks scared. More than scared, frightened.

"It's okay, Beth." I tell her

"No it's not!" She says starting to cry.

"You won't remember! You won't know that I don't know! You know how much that's going to hurt you? Or hurt me?" She says, crying even more.

"Our relationship won't work. We won't work!"

"Beth, things will get better,-"

"No they won't! People say it gets better. People lie."

"What? People say what?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She wipes her eyes.

"Bethany."

"People say we'll get through it. That thinks will be okay. But they lie. People are wrong. Nobody understands!" She sobs.

"Don't worry."

"No. I can't do this. Neither of us can." She cries.

"Well we can make this work!" I cry

"Can we?" She sobs.

"Yes we can!"

"I don't know if I can."