Epilogue

Cameron's POV

Today, it will officially be the Dallas family.
Beth, Delia, and I will officially be a family.
I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time.

"Hey Cam? How you feeling?" Nash asks. He's the best man. Andrea is Beth's maid of honor. JJ, G, Matt, Shawn, Aaron, Carter, and Taylor are my groomsmen, along with Witney, Sadie, Janel, Lia, Jenn, Beth's sister, and Sierra as the bridesmaids.

"Nervous," I admit to him.

"That seems normal. Hey, we have to leave in 15 minutes to go to the place where the wedding is. There is a room for the guys and the girls. Our tuxes are already there. Make sure you're ready." He tells me.

"Yeah. I know."

"No, we have to be there. We both know Beth and Andi will chew our heads off if we aren't there. The girls will be coming to see us half an hour before it starts to make sure we look descent, excluding Beth."

"Okay," I laugh.

He leaves his room. All the guys of the wedding party stayed at Andi and Nash's while the girls are at Beth and I's.

I miss Delia. She told me last night before I left that I couldn't see her till she walked down the aisle. She was getting her hair down this morning. Oh Dee Dee... I miss her so much.

I pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts till I find it. Home phone. I press the call button.

After a few seconds of ringing, I hear her cheerful voice.

"DADDY!"

"Hi Princess!"

"What are you doing, Daddy?"

"We're leaving soon. But since I won't be able to see you, I thought I'd call you! Did you get your hair done?"

"Yah! You're gonna love it. But you can't see it yet!" She teases me.

"Okay, okay. Hey baby, I've got to go now. I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too baby. Good bye." And she hangs up on me.

"CAM LETS GO!" I hear Matt yell.

I go downstairs and we all get in the limo.

(Skip drive and arriving the wedding place.)

There is only 30 minutes till the wedding starts. 30 minutes. That's it. I'm not having regrets, no not at all. I just don't want anything to go wrong.

The guys had to go in another room, and the girls are making sure they have everything right.

I brought a picture that's framed of Beth, Delia, and I. I stare at it for what feels like 5 minutes.

"Cam?" Nash pops his head in.

"Yeah?" I ask looking up.

"Your on in 5." He grins.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~