~16~

Cameron's POV

We get in the car, and I start driving. I can only think about that guy. Who is he?

It's been about 5 minutes of an awkward silence. "You can turn the radio to a station you want." I say breaking the silence.

"Okay." She chirps. She goes through the stations till she lands on one. Country. (Just go with it.)

"Country, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah. There's some good songs." She replies.

I hear her singing. "I'm callin dibs on your lips, on your kiss, on your time. Boy, I'm callin dibs, on your hand, on your heart. All mine."

"You like this song?" I ask chuckling.

"Yeah." She blushes.

She looks so hot. Stop, Cam.

"Kelsea Ballerini is one of my favorites." She says.

"Good to know." I say grinning at her.

We finally get to the movies and walk in. We go to pay and I see her start to get her wallet out.

"Is that Dylan O'Brien?" I ask.

"Where?" She asks, looking around. While I pay. I knew she wouldn't let me pay, if she saw.

"Whoops. False alarm." I lie.

"Oh. Okay." She says oblivious to the situation.

"Let's go get popcorn" I say.

"Alright."

We go up, Beth is looking at all the food.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Small cherry icee and a small popcorn." She states.

"Okay," I turn to the cashier, "large cherry icee with a large popcorn, please."

"Cam!" Beth yells, hitting me.

"Oops."

Meanwhile, the cashier is making goo-goo eyes at Beth. No sir.

I interlock our fingers and say, "So babe, are you excited?" And wink. I give her look to go along with it.

She gets the idea and goes along. "I'm really excited! You know, baby your good at coming up with anniversary dates!" She says and starts kissing me on the lips. I start kissing back. We kiss for what feels like forever.

"Ummm. Your order is ready!" The cashier yells, aggravated.  We stop kissing, and grab our stuff, then walk away.

"You didn't need to go that far." I say laughing to Beth.

"I honestly don't know why we were doing that and how far to go. I also don't know why I kissed you." Beth says blushing.

Ouch. "No there's nothing wrong with that. Hey, I think this is our theater." I say as we turn into the theater. We find a seat and sit down.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Oh my GOSH! That was amazing!" Beth squeals.

"It was pretty great." I laugh.

"I wish it wasn't the last movie."

We are currently driving back to Beth's house.

"Do you remember how to get there?" She asks

"Yeah."

I pull into the street and find her house. I park and hurry to get out. I run to the other side of the car and open the door for Beth.

She he's out and says, "Aren't you such a gentleman."

We walk up to the door, and Beth stops, not going inside. She turns and looks at me. But it's more of a stare.

"What are you doing?" I ask, it's kind of freaking me out.

"Trying to find your flaw." She says

"What?"

"Yeah. Your flaw. Your really attractive, such a gentleman, great kisser by the way. You haven't mentioned a girlfriend. So I assume you don't have one. Unless I'm wrong. But there's got to be something about you, that's a flaw." She states.

"Well I guess we'll have to go out more so you can figure it out." I smirk.

She smiles and nods. Then she does something that surprises me.

Hugs me. Her hair smells amazing. "I don't have a girlfriend either" I tell her.

"Good." She answered. Good?

"I hope to see you soon." She mumbles in my chest.

"Me too."

"Bye Cam," she says breaking the hug.

"Bye Beth," I say and she goes inside.

I walk to my car and sit down for a second. I look at Beth's house. I see her in a window, walking around. That's her bedroom.

I know my flaw. She just doesn't realize it yet.

I can't get what's mine.