~24~

Cameron's POV

"WHAT?!" I yell, extremely mad.

"Yeah. I'm her boyfriend!" The guy grins.

Nash rushes over and his jaw clenched immediately. "Get out of here now, Kian."

"No thanks. I'm good." He says and steps in.

With that, the girls come running in. Beth sees "Kian," and looks almost scared.

"Why are you here?" She asks

"Didn't you forget about our date, baby?" "Kian" smirks.

"No. We don't have a date. I don't want you here. Leave. Leave now." Beth says getting worried.

He just smirks at her.

"Kian. Leave. Now." Andi grits through her teeth.

He looks around and realizes there are other adults. Parents here. He just laughs and walks out the door. I slam it and look at Beth. She looks frightened. I grab get hand and go to her room. I close the door, so it's just the two of us.

"We have a lot to talk about." I start. She just nods.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"Kian Lawley. Andi and I met him at the mall. Started talking to him. He seemed nice. Before you text me to ask me to the movies, he text me. Some uncomfortable things. Right after that, he did the same thin to Andi. We just don't like him." Beth shrugs.

"Okay. If he bothers you again, text me right away." I demand.

"Cam-"

"No Bethany! I found out I lost you once! It's not going to happen again. Especially after finding out about-" she interrupts me

"Don't say her name. Please."

Then, we hear screaming. We both jump up and run out to the family room.

"Why didn't you say anything?!" Andi yells in Nash's face.

"I didn't know he would find you!" He yells

"Stop it both of you!" Sierra screams.

Everybody goes quiet.

"What's wrong?" Beth asks, breaking the silence.

"Oh, our 'friend' Kian? He was the guy driving the semi that killed Delia! It wasn't an accident either!" Andi screams. "He wanted to date you but thought Cameron 'took you' from him! So he got his revenge!"

"What do you mean?" Beth asks, mad.

"He killed your daughter and gave you memory loss!"