~40~

Cameron's POV

After a while of hugging, I pull away. "I should probably go. And you should probably get rest." I tell her.

"Yeah. Okay."

"But first," I say and get on one knee in front of her.

"Bethany Noel Mota. I love you. I love you so much, that it hurts. This isn't my second proposal to you. I know you probably don't love me anymore, but if you agree to be my girlfriend you won't regret it. If you agree," I pull out the ring, "here's a promise ring. To promise, that soon we will get married."

"I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it. But I'm not going to hide it anymore. I love you. I love you, Cameron Alexander Dallas. Yes. Yes, yes, yes!" She says and starts kissing me. I deepen it. We sit there for a few minutes, till she pulls away.

"I'm getting tired now. Good night." She says.

"Wait!" I say and out the ring on her finger. "There you go. Good night baby."

I walk out the door, smiling.

________________________________
I get home and jump in bed. Falling asleep, immediately.

"So Bethany.." I trail off
"So Cameron.." She mocks me.
"How much do you like me?" I ask
She just blushes.
"That's alright. You don't have to answer that question. But you do have to answer this one: Will you be my girlfriend?"
She just nods and starts kissing me.

"Hey Baby! Happy one year anniversary!"
"Happy one year!" Beth sings.
"I love you so much. You know that?" I ask
"As long as you know I love you more." She replies
"Well that's impossible." I say and lean in and start kissing her.

"So Cam. We've been together for almost 4 years." Beth says to me.
"Yeah." I smile
"Do you see us with a future? Getting married? Having kids?" She asks
"Of course."
"Well, how would you feel, if our 'future' wasn't so far away?"
"What do you mean?"
"What if we had kids?" She asks
"Are you pregnant?" I ask
She nods
"THATS AMAZING! I'm going to be a dad!" I cheer.
"Yeah. You will."

"Cordelia has arrived home! Welcome home Cordelia!" Beth cooed.
"Isn't this going to be an adventure." I joke.

"Cam, over here!" Beth screeches.
"Everybody look! Dee Dee is takin her first steps!" I praise to the camera.

"Okay, hello everybody. Beth and I have a bet. Beth says that any form of 'mom' will be Delia's first words. I say that any form of 'dad' will be the first word. So, right now, she is doing lots of mumbling. I thought we should get it on video incase any actual words come out!" I say to the camera.
"Dee Dee! Say dada!" I cheer
"Delia, say momma!" Beth cooed
"og!" Delia says, pointing behind us.
"Og?" I ask Beth
"Dog, babe. She said dog." Beth laughs.
"Well. Looks like nobody won."

"Cordelia! Come on!" Beth yells while upstairs.
"So, today, we are taking Jaxx to the park with us. Beth is trying to get Dee Dee ready. I sense some frustration." I whisper the last part to the camera.
"You know what? Let's stay home!" I hear Beth say in frustration.
I just laugh.
"It's okay, Baby!"

I wake up sweating. That wasn't a dream. I grab my phone and call Nash.

"Cam, it's like 2 am! What do you want?!" Nash says, tired and frustrated.

"I think I remember. I thought is was a dream at first, but now I think it's all real." I say, freaked out.

"I'm on my way." He says and hangs up.