"I'm really going to try." Chapter 4. (:

I kinda want some feedback. It makes me feel better aboout my stories... So, at least 2 comments? (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

       I woke up the next morning with someone shaking me, "LayLay, wake up. Its almost one and we brought you some pizza to eat for lunch," Craig said to me.

      I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "Okay, Craig. I'm up and going to eat." With that, I got up and walked to the table that the pizza was on. Yes, still in my pajamas but whatever. The guys need to get used to seeing me like this, I do it a lot.

      I sat on the couch, knowing no one was in there with me. I started to nibble on the slice of pizza I had picked up before sitting down.

     That's when I heard someone walk, I didn't bother to look at who was there. "Lacey.." It was Max. Oh great.

      "Yes, Max?" I spit out. I'm sure he could hear the venom (sp?) in my voice. I know I could.

       I felt the couch sink about five inches away from me, "I just want to say I'm sorry. I broke up with Lexus last night when you went to Craig's room. I feel horrible."

       I could feel the tears at the brims of my eyes. Why was I crying so much? I knew Max and me would never be anything. I just blinked them away, "Save it, Max. Just leave," I said. I could tell he could hear how shakey my voice was.

      I felt him stand up and start to walk away. I looked up and wwatched his back as he walked away. I put down my slice of pizza. I suddenly wasn't hungry anymore. I wasn't even that hungry to start with. The tears started to come down. I tried to wipe them away before someone walked in and saw that I was crying. It wouldn't work. The tears just kept coming. To make things worse, Monte walked in.

      "Lacey.." He trailed off.

     I looked at him, probably looking like *crap* since I didn't have any make up on and I was in pajamas.

      Monte walked up to me and pulled me close to him, "Everything is going to get better. Please believe me?" He asked in a pleading tone. Then kissing the top of my head.

      I just nodded my head. I'm going to try to believe him. Things can't stay bad forever. Can they?

     He began to whisper things to me, "You are way too beautiful to be put through this. There's someone that can treat you better. He's just waiting for you to notice."

     I let go of him and smiled at him. I waved at him and walked over to my bunk.

    I snuggled deep into my blackets, hoping people would forget about me for a while. I don't plan to move from this spot until I know what Monte said is true.

------------------A week later-------------------------

     I haven't left my bunk exsept to go to the bathroom, and when I did the guys would give me looks of saddness. Max would almost start to cry. Once I'm pretty sure he did. It was about two days ago. I went to the bathroom and Max was sitting on his bunk, still below me, no one else was on the bus, just me and him. I didn't look at him, but then I heard someone sniff. I looked behind me and saw the guy I think I was in love with, crying. I didn't know what to do. So, that's when things got worse.

     I went to the bathroom, as planned. But all I did was sit on the ground, by the door, crying like there was no tomorrow. I made the guy of my dreams cry. What was I supposed to do now?

     I made up my mind. I was going to do something I never thought of doing in my life.

    I walked over to the sink, picked up a razor, put it to my wrist and I did it. I started to cut.

    No one knows it, though. I've been cutting myself twice a day since that happened.

    "Lacey, please come hang out with us like we used to," Craig said with a pleading voice. Craig and Monte have been trying to make things easier for me since this all happened. Robert has really said anything. He's always been more quiet around me. Max was staying away from me, making things easier for me and him.

    I shook my head, "I don't want to move," I rplied to Craig, in a whisper.

    He sighed, "You haven't ate for a week. You barely move. You need some air."

    I shook my head again, not saying anything this time.

   He walked away. Then Max came in. Wait, Max?

    He climbed up to sit at my feet. I quickly put my arms under the blacket so he couldn't see my cuts when he leaned down to talk to me, "Lacey, I can't take this anymore. All I think of is you. When girls try to hook up with me, I say I'm waiting for the girl of my dreams to be in my arms and I don't want girls all oover me. I dream about you. I talk to the guys about you. Please, just come out."

     I sighed and pulled out my wrist. I can't believe I'm about to tell him this, "Max, do you see this?" I said, whisper shouting and showing him my wrist, "You drove me to this. Everytime I leave the bunk, I see you with these hurt looks and I can't take it!" I was going to say more but I couldn;t. I was now crying more than I ever had, sobbing looking at Max as tears started to come from his eyes.

     He lightily touched on of my wrists, making me wince, "Why, Lacey?" He said softly before he started shouting, "WHY?!"

    I started to cry more.

    He pulled me in for a super tight bear hugs. I just wish I never had to leave his arms. I let out a few more tears before stopping. That's when I finally said something back, "I'm sorry, Max."

    He softly stroked my hair, "Promise me you'll stop?"

    One more tear slipped from my eye. I was officially out of tears, "I'm really going to try."

    He pulled away from the hug, put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. Then it happened.

    He kissed me.

   Can this moment last forever?

We pulled away and hugged again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments for the next chapter. Tell me what you think. (: