"The dream. It was so real."

The blood ran down his shirt. He fell to the ground on his knees, before falling onto his back. I ran down the stairs to him. "Max!" I screamed as I fell down to my knees, beside him. Salty, warm ran down my cheeks. I pulled my white jacket sleeve over my palm and wiped some tears away. I placed my other hand on Max's cheek. I looked up at the guy with the knife. Callum. My ex. He smirked at me and walked out my house, slamming the door behind him. I started sobbing. I wiped off a few more tears before giving up, knowing I wasn't going to stop crying anytime soon. I walked to the bathroom down the hall. I grabbed my razor and ran back to wear Max's cold, dead body was. I sat down beside him, the tears still streaming down my cheeks rapidly. I placed the razor to my wrist, "I love you, Max." Then I did it. I cut deep into my wrist.The blood was gushing out. I layed down beside the love of my life's body and cryed more than I ever had. Soon I would be with him again.

"Lacey! Lacey, baby! Please wake up," He pleaded.

I was being shaken. I tried opening my eyes. I couldn't. All I could see was Max being stabbed over and over by Callum. I tried to move. I couldn't. Maybe I was dead.

He shook me more violetly, "Baby, please. I don't want to be without you. Please."

I hated hearing him sound like this. A drop of liquid fell on my chest. Was he crying?

"Lacey! Please!"

My eyes shot open.

Max's eyes were closed. He had tear stained cheeks. He was crying. He leaned back, his eyes still closed. He doesn't know I'm awake.

I shot up and hugged him close as the tears began to roll down my cheeks, "Oh my god! Max! You're okay." I was panting.

He rubbed my back in circles and pulled me as close as he could, "Of course, baby. Why wouldn't I be?"

I bit my bottom lip as more tears fell, "The dream. It was so real."

Max sighed, "Shh. Don't cry, Lace. I'm okay," He assured me, whispering. He kissed my forehead.

I nodded.

"You and I are just going to stay here today. In the hotel. Is that alright?" My boyfriend asked me as he pulled away from the hug and sat me in his lap, my back to him.

I nodded, "Sounds perfect."

(A/N: I know this is short. I kinda have writers block. I wanna save my ideas for what they do for the next chapter. :)