"Just You And Me. Always And Forever." <3

We were now pulling into the hotel. I ws really exsited to be taking another break from this tour. It seemed that Max and I were always a lot better when they're not touring and we all just hang out.

"Oky. We're here, Lacey. Get your bags," Craig said passing me with his bags in his hand then walking off the bus.

I got off the couch and walked to Max's bunk. All our bags were sitting on the bed nd ready to go.

When I got there, Max was picking up his bags. I smiled, "Ready to be stuck with me for a while, Maxi?"

He chuckled, "If that's a punishment, its the worst one ever." He walked past me, both his hands filled with his bags, and kissed my cheen before walking off the bus.

I giggled and felt myself blush. I walked over to the bunk and grabbed all four of my bags. This was going to be a really good next few weeks. I could already tell.

-----------------------------------------------

We were finally checked in and had our room keys. Monte and Robert were sharing a room. Craig had a room to himself. He said he was going to fly Leila and Gab out so he could spend time with them. Of course, me and Max were sharing a room.

"What room are you and Lace?" Craig asked Max.

Max looked down at the room key then back up to my brother, "210. What about you?"

Craig looked down at his room key then back to Max and smirked, "211. So, don't be too loud when you guys have fun, okay?"

"Hey now. Its not me that's loud. Its your sister," Max smirked at Craig and winked at me, intertwining our hands.

I felt a blush creep up on my cheeks, "Max!" I shouted at him and slapped him with my free hand.

He chucked, "Sorry, babe." He said before kissing the top of my head.

Robert laughed, "Well, me and Monte are in 214. We should be safe from her moans."

I blushed again. I was going to kill Max when we got to our room.

Monte busted out laughing and walked to his room before I was able to run over to him and hurt him.

"I'm going to the room," I said before taking one of the two room keys in Max's hand and walking down the hall a little then walking into our room.

I sat my bags down by one of the beds and walked to the other bed to sit down. I got my phone out from my back poket. I was messing around on facebook when Max walked in the room.

He sat his bags down by my feet and hugged me, making us fall back on the bed.

I laughed and managed to get out of his grip. I sat my phone on the dresser next to the bed and went to hitting him.

He started laughing with me, "NO. LACEY! STOOOOP!"

Then, someone knocked on our door, "C'on guys! We just got here. Don't mess up the sheets in that room yet!" It was Craig.

I got up off the bed and ran to the door, "Very funny Craig." I said, giggling a little bit, "What do you need?"

Max came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

Craig smiled at us, "You two are so cute! Anyways, me and the guys were wondering if you guys wanna come watch a movie in Robert and Monte's room?"

Max sighed and whispered in my ear," Say no, please. I wanna spend time with you."

He sent shivers down my spine. How could I turn him down now? "Umm... Bubba, I'm really tired. I kinda just want to stay in here tonight."

Max hugged me closer to him. He kissed my neck. His snakebites cold on my skin, sending more shivers through my whole body.

Craig nodded, "Got it." He walked away without another word.

I shut the door then turned around in Max's arms, "Its a good thing I love you," I said before kissing him.

He kissed me back then pulled away and said, "I love you too, baby."

We walked over to the bed and layed down under the covers. Oh yeah. Did I tell you we all still had pajamas on? Well, we do.

"I could get used to this," I said snuggling up to Max's chest and closing my eyes.

"Well, get used to it baby. Cause, guess what?" I could hear his smile.

"What?"

He kissed the top of my head lightly, "Its just you and me. Always and forever."

I looked up ant him and kissed him deep.

I really love this boy. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think? 2 comments for the next chapter.

-Jade. (: