"You lied to me." Chapter 5. <3

I pulled away from the longest hug anyone had ever given me until now. And to make things better, it was from Max, the guy I know, for a fact now, that I'm in love with.

      I started to climb off the bunk, Max following close behind. When we were off the bunk Max sat on his bunk and I walked over to my suit case to get some new clothes.

      I pulled out my NeverShoutNever t-shirt and my light blue skinnies before looking at Max, "So, Maxwell, what does this make us?"

     He chuckled a little and walked over to me, putting his forehead on mine and wrapping his arms around my waist, "Whatever you want is to make us, Ms. Mabbitt."

    I giggled and lightly kissed his lips, "Does that tell you?"

    He nodded, "I think so," he said before kissing me again.

    I giggled a little and pushed him away, "Okay, babe. I gotta change."

   He laughed a little and walked towards the living room area, "Okay, baby. I love you," He winked the walked away.

    "I love you too," I whispered, mostly to myself since Max was gone now.

     I changed out of my Hello Kitty shirt and my grey sweat pants that had NY in lime green at the top of the left leg and put the clothes I had picked out on then walked into the living area and sat between Max and Monte and put my head on Max's shoulder and laced our fingers together while putting my feet in Monte's lap.

       "Lacey? You actually came out?" I heard Craig ask as he came out of the bathroom and sat next to Robert on the couch across from the one I was on.

     I laughed a little and looked up at Max to see him smirking, "Yes, sirry."

    I heard Monte let out a small chuckle and I saw Robert smiling.

   Craig let out a chuckle, "I see you and Max are together."

   I just nodded because Max answered before I could, "Yes. Finally." He said before kissing the top of my head.

    Monte patted my calf lightly, "Told you everything would get better, now didn't I?"

    I giggled and looked at him, "Yes. Yes, you did."

----------------------3 hours later---------------------

      The guys didn't have a concert today but they had a little meet and greet at a mall. Of course I went.

       I was Max but he said he had to go use the bathroom so I was standing with Monte, "Hey Monte. Does it seem like Max has been gone forever or is it just me?" I asked him. I guess you can say that me and Monte were best friends, just like we had planned. And I'm loving every minute of it.

       He looked at me and nodded, "It kinda does."

      I'm going to go look for him," I said to him starting to walk away, pretty fast.

      He nodded an okay and looked back at the huge crowd of fans, most being girls but there was a lot of guys as well.

      I walked up to the hall that had the bathrooms and water fountains.

      What I saw made me wish I had stayed with Monte and not even have started to date Max, "M-Max?" My voice was quivering(Sp?).

      Max pulled away from the red haired freak he was making out with by a water fountain and looked at me shocked, "Lacey.."

     I didn't let him finish. I ran staight past where the rest of the guys were doing the meet and greet and out the door and sat on the sidewalk, my back on the cold brick of the mall.

    Soon I heard the door shut hard and someone sit down beside me, "Lacey?! What's wrong?!" I reconized Monte's voice.

     I looked at him with my red, puffy eyes, "You lied to me."

     He looked shocked, "What are you talking about?"

    I started to shout, "Things didn't get better, Bryan! They didn't! They got bad all over again!"

    He pulled me close and I sobbed into his chest.

    I must have fell asleep because I woke up on a bed with Monte's arm around me and his thumb softly stroking my arm, "Monte, where are we?" I asked, still tired.

   "At a hotel, my dear," He replied sweetly, kissing the top of my head.

     I looked up at him and he wipped some smeared eye liner and mascara off my cheeks before kissing me. I kissed him back. I honsetly have always like Monte, I just liked Max more, but maybe Monte was better for me than him.

     Monte pulled away from me, "Be my girlfriend?"

    I smiled, "Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooo! Lacey and Monte. ;D Twisttt. (;

2 comments for next chapterr.