"A-are you crying?"

(A/N: Im really sorry if this one sucks.. I wrote it during Science today when we were watching Mythbusters xD I was thinking of Max right when it started.. Anyone know why? ;D)

I woke up the next morning with Monte's arms around me, still in the hotel room. I lightly sat up a little and looked at the other bed in the room.

I saw Max, his arms under the blakent and wrapped around something. There was a long-ish lump under the blanket where Max's ares were. I slipped out of Monte's grip and walked over to Max's bed, being quiet as possible.

I looked down at what I was wearing, while walked ovet to Max's bed. It was a big white t-shirt sighed by all of blessthefall. Craig had give it to me when the went off for their first tour and I couldn't go with them.

I looked down at Max's bed when I was close enough. I swear there was red curls sticking out from under the blanket. I pulled the blanket up, careful not to wake them up.

That's when I saw it. Max and the girl were naked. They hooked up. I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks. Yeah, I'm with Monte but I love Max and I always will. No matter what. Even if I do love Monte, or any other guy, one day.

I dropped the blanket, waking Max up. He looked up at me shoked, "A-are you crying?"

I didn't answer. I ran out the room, to find where Craig was. I needed my brother.

On the way down the hall, I saw Robert.

"Lacey! Are you okay?" He asked running up to me.

I didn't answer his question. "Where's my brother?" The tears were still blurring my vision.

Robert pointed to a door that was a little ways down the hall.

I ran to the door. I was banging as hard as I could. The tears were coming more and more. My sobs started soon after. They began to get louder. I started hitting the door harder, praying in my head that Craig would open the door soon.

Craig finally opened the door and looked at me, shocked, just like Max had done, "Lacey, what's wrong?"

I walked into the room and told him everything. My sobs were getting louder and the tears were soming faster. My cheeks soon began to burn. The salty tears weren't helping anything.

My brother pulled me in for a close hug, stroking my hair, "Shhh."

This tour is going to suck. </3

Tell me what you think? (:

2 comments for the next chapter.

~Jade. <3