"I need a break from all of this.."

I opened my eyes a little. I was bulled up next to Max's warm body. It actually happened last night.. We actually had sex.

I felt a hand rubbing up and down my back. I looked up and Max was looking at me with a smile on his face, "Morning. gorgeous." His smile slowly turned into a smirk, "Have fun last night?" He questioned and then winked at me.

I let a lagh escape from my lips, "Of course, Max."

He chuckled and reached off his bunk to the floor. He picked up his boxers, stood up, put them on and turned to face me. Damn, I was really lucky. He's fucking sexy.

I was snapped out of my trance when i heard Max say my name, "Lacey, I think we should get dressed and go hang out with the guys."

"Hmm.. Okay," I agreed, "We don't want the guys to think you're taking me away from them," I giggled before getting up and putting on my bra and panties.

Max chuckled, "Too late for that, babe." He said as he reached mehind me and grabbed my ass.

I giggled and could feel my cheeks getting warmer. I walked over to my bag to grab some clothes to put on today. I could feel Max watching me. I laughed, "Max, stop staring and get some clothes."

He chuckled but walked to his bag, which was right next to mine.

I pulled out my D.R.U.G.S. shirt and my white skinnies. I quickly pulled the shirt over my head, making my dark hair even messier than it already was. Then, I pulled my pants on.

Before walking to the bathroom, I grabbed my hairbrush and make up.

I put on my usual make up but made my eyeshadow a tad darker. I started to bushe my tangled mess, on my head. I pulled my straightner out from behind the sink and pluged it into the wall, waiting for it to heat up.

While I waited I brushed my teeth, ran back to my room to get the bows I had bought from Hot Topic before I came and gave Max a kiss then ran back to the bathroom.

I started to straighten my hair.. When I was done, I clipped in a white, sparkly bow into my hair. I looked in the mirror. I think I look pretty good. I hope Max thinks so too.

I walked out and saw Max laying on his bunk. I ran up to it and jumped on him, "Hanging out with the guys still?" I asked him.

"Well, now I have something else in mind but I guess we should save thar for later," He winked at me.

I laughed and got off of him, "Alright then, baby. Let's go." I intertwined our fingers and started to walk to the main area on the bus.

Max and I walked over to where Craig was sitting and sat down, me in between them.

I could feel all the guys' eyes on us.

Finally, Craig spoke up, "You guys together again?" He asked, me mainly. I knew he couldn't be too happy about thim considering all that's happed the past few weeks with me and Max. All the times I cried, the times I told my brother I wanted to go home and never see any of this band again, and all the times I had to see them all hurt cause of the way i acted.

I nodded, "Yep." I said popping the 'P.'

I could see a smirk appering on Monte's face, "Robert and I hear you guys last night."

"Did you have fun, Lacey?" Robert asked me, a smirk playing at his lips.

I turned the darkest shade of red ever when Max alsmost fell to the floor laughing. Craig didn't look very happy. At all.

The shouting was about to start. "LACEY! What the hell?!" My bother yelled at me.

I couldn't seem to get the right words to come out, "Uh.. Well.. Uh.."

"Yo' Craig, chill. Its not like she's still a baby. She's old enougt to make up her own mind," Max finally stepped in to save me from being sent home, right this very moment.

Craig losened up a bit, "You're right, Max."

I let out a sigh of relief when Craig randomly jumped up.

"I need a break from all of this. Let's stop at the next hotel and just hang out for a while. Put some of the tour off and finish it later."

"I CALL STAYING WITH LAYLAY!" Max screamed, making me laugh.

Here comes some fun.

-------------------------

Tell me what you think? :D 2 comments for next chapter.