Chapter 2

(Adam, Bree and Chase are staring at the water from atop a bridge; Bree is still sniffling. Chase is holding a finger to his temple.)

Adam: (confused as always) So what are we going to do now?

Bree: (looks at Adam and then at Chase) I want to go back...

Chase: (looks from Adam to Bree)

Are you crazy? We can't.(pause) Go back!! Not now... The FBI was already there when we left remember? No. We can't risk it. There is no going back.

Bree:(looks at him and frowns before crying again) But what about Mr. Davenport? And Leo? And Tasha? I'm even kinda missing Eddie!!! What is going to happen to them?

Adam: (eyes widen and he looks at both of them) what about Uncle Daddy? Will he be okay?

Chase: (sighs and rolls his eyes at Adam) Adam. He is the one that got us into this mess in the first place! Who cares what happens to him?!

Bree: (looks at her brothers and smiles) I guess one thing won't ever change... We'll always have each other. Even if you are both crazy

(Group hug begins and everyone begins to continue walking. While walking they realize they have no where to go.)

Adam: (being serious for like the first time in his life) Where are we going to go?

Bree: (realizing Adam is right) I don't know... Chase? You're the mission leader. Where are we going?

Chase: (sighs as he runs his hands through his hair) Oh...so know you acknowledge that I'm the mission leader.

Adam: (confused) Wait... You're the mission leader? I thought there was a height restriction on mission leaders!

Bree: (stifling a laugh and glancing between her brothers) Okay guys this is a discussion for another time... Chase seriously where are we going?

Chase: ( sighs and runs his hands through his hair again) I don't know Bree... I don't know.

(Bree and Adam share a concerned look and hug their baby brother. Lifting each other's spirits a little they continue to walk; uncertain of a destination)