Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(setting: dougs lab/house)

(Victor Krane/mask guy is in his capsule. doug is sitting in a chair programming his cyber desk)

(doug turns around in his chair and starts to get up)

DOUG:

(evil look on his face) now that i have already(walks to the back of his lab to a desk)destoyed my brothers life, lets see where adam, bree, and chase are.

(picks up his ipad off of desk and goes to the bionic location app)

(on ipad is 4 blinking dots: pink dot labeled 'Bree', green dot labeled 'Adam' , red dot labeled 'Chase' , and blue dot labeled 'Victor')

(victors dot is at dougs location and Adam, Bree, and Chase's dots are near the ocean)

DOUG:

what are they doing near the ocean??(pause) this is going to be easier than i thought.(doug laughsand looks at victors capsule)(pause)victor,(lights started flashing in victors capsule)(pause) lets go get Adam, Bree, and Chase and reclaim what once was mine.(victor steps out with smoke and both walk out of the room)

A/N: Hey guys! Don't know why, but I was super pumped to upload today! Yeah, this was a short chappie. Hope you liked! Follow us, Favorite this, and Review on what you liked and somthing you would like to see in the future. Like a idea for a mission or somthing.

Thanks,

~H