Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(setting: davenport and leo still trapped in elevator)

(davenport is walking back and forth worried about adam, bree, and chase)

LEO:

Big D, what if-(pause and starts to talk slower)what if Doug-(davenport intterupts)

DAVENPORT:

leo, be quiet. i think i hear somthing. (pause,beeping in backgrond) its a granade.(both leo and davenport get up and put their backs to the elevator door and squint their eyes)

(the whole back elevator blows up and crumbles to a hole in the wall. smoke rises and davenport steps forward and shields his face with his arms from the outside light)

(when the smoke dies down it reveals Hope Deckard and MaKenna Hatfield)

LEO:

(screams)aahhh,bionic aliens!!(screams and hops in davenports arms)

(davenport has a suprised look on his face)

DAVENPORT:

(lets leo down and walks forward with a confused look)

excuse me, but who exactly are you guys?? did doug send you here?

MAKENNA:

(hope and makenna walks in the elevator)

my name is makenna and this(looks at hope reconizing her)is my buddy hope. and who is doug?

LEO:

(confused)so your not bionic(pokes makennas and hopes arms) or anything?

HOPE AND MAKENNA:

no(confused)

HOPE:

nope not at all(silence)but ive heard of them.

(davenport is still confused)

DAVENPORT:

wait, how did you know we were trapped?

MAKENNA:

i have no idea how hope figured it out (all looks at hope)

HOPE:

it was easy. we were just taking a little walk(demonstates it), and i heard a faint cry that sounded like a bird dying(laughs)(pause)(leo looks at davenport)

DAVENPORT:

ok(connfessing)when you just lost all your billions of dollars and your brother made your life miserible and is trying to take over your life, you gotta let the stress out some how.(puts his hands up like hes innicent and steps back with wide eyes)

(hope and makenna laugh)

HOPE:

(sypatheticly)im sorry, (normal) back to what i was saying(sighs), so i heard him crying, and i told makenna, and we followed the cry to here and listened a while and heard someone start to sing (davenport looks at leo and then all looks at leo)-(leo interrups)

LEO:

i was bored, ok!(confessing)(hands gesture)

HOPE:

and he was singing somthing about being trapped in a elevator.

MAKENNA:

luckily, i have no clue why, but hope had a detanate in her bag and that(hand gesture) is how we found you!(smiling)

DAVENPORT:

(smiling and rushing) ok, thank you. but right now we got super humans on the loose and need to catch up with them before my brother doug does!! (davenport and leo rush out of the hole and then davenport stops and turns to hope and makenna)(hope and makenna watch them and then turn to them) can you all come and help us?

HOPE:

(puts hands behind her back, twists like a washing machine, taps her toe and tilts head up and smiles) (to davenport) whats in it for us?

DAVENPORT:

(waiting face)(then gives up and sighs)(rushing) ok, anything you want, but we got to go!

MAKENNA:

(cogh)(softly with head down) *bionics (cough)

DAVENPORT:

no!! why?

HOPE:

deal off then.(smart face)

DAVENPORT:

(looses his temper and then gives up) ok ,fine! lets go!

LEO:

what??!(suprised face)

(all run out of elevator with makenna and hope saying yes quietly to each other)