Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(setting: same as scene 9. 15 MIN LATER. davenport, leo, adam and bree are still waiting for chase to wake up)

DAVENPORT:

(worried) chase still hasnt woke up yet.(looks at chase in the floor) new plan, bree,leo find me a computer(bree, leo, and adam look suprised and confused and stand up)

BREE:

ok (super-speeds to get a computer and super-speeds back with 2 laptops and a tangle of wires in her hand) here you go.(smiling)

DAVENPORT:

(confused) where did you get those?

BREE:

oh, i just left our neighbors a note saying 'went to fix these computers. love you'.

ADAM:

you got these but not a poster of a puppy slipping on ice?

DAVENPORT:

adam, now is not the time for jokes. i need to hurry before time runs out and see why chase is not up yet.(bree grabs a table and sets the computers on it. leo opens up the computers, fools with the wires then plugs them up. davenport starts typing then leo joins on the other computer) what did chase do last before he passed out?(looks up and back to adam and bree)

ADAM:

oh,(remembering) he was recording what he was doing while using his Molecularkinesis and magnatism app.

DAVENPORT:

(suprised) what!?! 3 abilities at the same time!(calms down a little and is worried) im going to watch what goes on with his bionics. good thing he recorded it.(on his computer screen is his recording on one side and his bionic usage on the other. the recording plays with on the other side the bars start to unsteadily increase higher and when the recording goes fuzzy, the bars fastly raise up then quickly goes down)(worried) this is worse than i thought. some how his bionic usage disconected him. he used to much at the same time. he could of died. im just going to have to recalibrate and reset his chip and see what happens.(starts typing again)

BREE:

dont blame me! (hands up like iniccent) it was adams fault. (pointing at adam) he told chase (uses her vocal manipulation to copy adams voice) you will never know if you dont try.(all looks at adam)

ADAM:

oh, i was just cheering little chasey up! i didnt mean that he had to do it! inside of my head i was saying 'please let his head explode'!(davenport has wide eyes)

ALL:

adam!

DAVENPORT:

all that matters now is hoping that this recalibrating and reseting will work(worried) in 3..2..1i wonder if it works(clicks a button. chases arm shoots up then falls down on makenna) (smiles and laughs)yep, it worked!(jumps up with leo and does a short dance then quickly sits in his chair and looks at adam) almost forgot to conect him! woops! haha!(types then presses a button) now all we have to do is wait.

(all gets up and leans over chase watching)

CHASE:

(wiggles in the floor a little. starts to open his eyes with a confused face when he notices everybody is watching over him) what happened? and where are we?(everybody gives him space. he sits up and looks around)

DAVENPORT:

(to chase) you blacked out good. go do your scan. i had to recalibrate and reset your chip.