Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

(adam, bree, and chase are walking near the beach)

(davenport, leo, hope, and makenna are a eyeseeing veiw)

DAVENPORT:

(him and leo run up to them) (talks fast)hey, adam, bree and chase, i need you to-

BREE:

AHH! FBI,(grabs adam and chases hands and uses her super speed)

CHASE:

RUN! (just as bree starts to use her super speed chase interrups) stop! its just mr. davenport!(bree had already been out of veiw)(davenport has a confused look)(bree runs back)

(adams, brees, and chases hair are all messed up)

BREE:

(starts crying of joy and runs and hugs leo and davenport) how did you escape the FBI and find us? and who are they?(bree points to makenna and hope)(hope and makenna walk forward with amazed faces)

DAVENPORT:

this is hope(hand gestures to hope) and this is makenna(hand gesturs to makenna) they helped me find you. and why did you run off in the first place?

CHASE:

mr.davenport , didnt you see? after we revealed our bionics to perry the FBI came to get us! so we knew it was time to pack up and leave. but little miss princess didnt want to leave.

(all looks at bree)

ADAM:

wait, i thought we left because chase was too short to go on anymore missions.

(hope and makenna laugh)

CHASE:

adam

DAVENPORT:

adam, it not time for short jokes right now. the FBI came because doug hacked all my gadgets and after that he destroyed my lab (pause) ok, doug is coming to try to capsure you and i made a deal with makenna and hope that if they helped me find you i would give them anything they wanted. (sighs) and they said bionics. so-(leo interups)

LEO:

yea, when I ask him he says no. but when 2 strangers ask him he says yes. makes total scence right?

BREE:

yay!(jumps up and down and is happy) finally,(relived)more girls, im getting tired of mr. know it all(head gestures to chase) and...um...Adam(shakes head in comfirmation)

ADAM:

(gets exited) and we're getting rid of shorty?!?

DAVENPORT:

no adam.(dissapoints adam)

CHASE:

but mr. davenport, how are you going to give them bionics?(confused)

DAVENPORT:

well, theres a little twist.(looks at his watch) and we got no time. hope and makenna will explain it to you. come on leo, lets go.(davenport and leo run away)

ADAM:

(starts twisting) you heard him shortypants and bree. start twisting!(chase and bree just stand still looking at adam)

(bree with one hand on her hip)

CHASE:

adam. not that kind of twist. (shakes head and hand gestures to adam) he ment theres somthing that we dont think is a good idea.