Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(adam and hope are outside. it is sunny with a blue sky with few birds)

HOPE:

why are we out here?(confused and looks at adam)

ADAM:

(smiling) time for target practice!(looks up at the birds)

HOPE:

what?(suprized)

ADAM:

(looks at hope) yea, you gotta practice somehow!(looks up and uses his heat vision and hits a bird. the bird falls down and sqwaks)ooohhh!(smiles and looks at hope)

HOPE:

hey, birds run out, how about we use boomerangs. they can go alot faster, the direction you want them to, and if you miss they come right back to you.

ADAM:

(relaxed)oh, dont worry, i wont miss. but one time it got really close.(hand gesturing) i was target practicing with toast(smiles and laughs) and bree walked in and the next i knew, she was not happy(nodding) i thought her head was a peice of toast and i accidentily burned half of her hair. but in the end it turned out good. she got her regular hair and she gave me this type of hair gel and it gave me a big afro and hairy pitts! i was rockin it!(nodding head and smiling)

HOPE:

(laughing) haha, your funny(looks up and shoots heat vision at a bird.bird swalks. super speeds and falls on top of adam) sorry.

ADAM:

no, that was a perfect shot.(adam and hope stand up)

BREE:

(super speeds to adam) mr.davenport wants me to tell you that because we dont have our capsules, you might start glitching, so dont use your bionics.

ADAM:

aw man, i was just about to give hope lessons on how to target practice. oh yea, and yes we're talking about your hair girlie!

BREE:

adam, you need anything?

ADAM:

no, we were gonna target practice,but now we cant. but still i want some chicken and fries.(bree superspeeds and brings uncooked chicken and fries on a plate) oh, thanks bree(uses his heat vision to warm the food up)

BREE:

(to adam)adam, you need to help hope with her glitches instead of encouraging them. hope you need to lay down and rest. your glitches are to get more worse. you need anything?

HOPE:

no, im fine. but i am getting a little tired.(rubbing hand through hair) these glitches can wear you out.(nodding head)

BREE:

what?(confused) they shouldnt wear you out unless..oh, your fixing to glitch like chase. well that is good for us to get you suited up so you wont glitch and hurt sombody or somthing

HOPE:

but i dont-(falls in the grass)

ADAM:

(mad and confused.looks at hope on the ground and walks over to bree) what did you do to her?

BREE:

i didnt do anything(puts hand on her hip) she just glitched! (hand gestures) now while we have time go get some things to protect her glitches from destroying everything! (tingeling feeling and shakes) well, thats my signal. chase needs me! go lay her on the couch or somthing! (super speeds inside the house)