Chapter 3

~Tweek~

I came into class at the perfect time. Not too early or late. There were some people already in the room but they didn't pay me any attention. I sat the desk in front of the boy named Token. He wasn't here yet which was great. I sipped coffee and stared at my desk to avoid any talking at all. If I stay like this I probably won't make many friends like Mom and Dad wanted but I also wont make any enemies. Coming out even is better than negative.

"Morning Craig!" The loud mouth brunette that sat a few seats away yelled out. My body stiffened at the name. I focused on looking casual and invisible. "Wait where are you going? Craaaig!"

"I'm sitting here today." Craig's voice was too close, right beside me. I looked up to make sure of what I thought was going on. Of course I was right, Craig was sitting in the desk to my right. What is he doing! Oh no he saw me looking! Casual casual!

I inched away from him in my desk but misinterpreted the length of the tiny desk chairs. I fell to the floor with a yelp. Craig of course started laughing with his dumb friend.

"W-what are you doing!" I shouted with anger as I stood back up. I usually never yelled but there was something about Craig that made the worst in me come out. He was a jerk for no reason, as if my presence alone was enough to receive his bullying.

"We don't have assigned seats here. Got a problem?" He said it with a fierce glare. I didn't bother arguing with him, instead I tried to not make eye contact at all. Those eyes are just too terrifying to look at. Like a snake.

"Hey, give me your homework." It took me a second to realize he was talking to me.

"T-that's cheating. If you get caught I'll get in trouble too."

"Fine I'll take it myself." Craig hissed as he swept my paper off my desk and began copying down my answers. I stared at him wide eyed.

Oh no! We're gonna get caught! Then I'll get expelled and my parents will disown me!

"Good morning class." The teacher walked into the classroom. "Craig? You're here early."

OH GOSH! SHE'S LOOKING RIGHT AT HIM! SHE'LL SEE MY PAPER! OH NO! MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO DISOWN ME FOR CHEATING!! I'LL HAVE TO BECOME A PROSTITUTE TO STAY ALIVE! My fingers unconsciously snared themselves into my hair, a habit that I couldn't break when stressed.

"Yeah, whatever." He muttered, still copying the answers over. He's not even bothering to cover it up!

"Well I'm glad to see that you're not late today. Maybe this is a good sign huh?" The woman turned around and began getting things out of her bag.

"Here. Good work buddy." He held the paper out so obviously.

"Shh!" I scrambled to grab the paper but he waved it around so I couldn't get it. "Stop Craig! Jesus Christ! You jerk!" I punched the desk in anger, hurting my hand more than I had anticipated.

"Craig are you picking on Tweek again?" The teacher heard the noise and had turned her attention back to us.

"Of course not Mrs. Batch, Tweek was actually helping me with my homework. Weren't you Tweek?" He turned from looking at Batch back to me, giving the most convincing innocent smile I've ever seen. He's some sort of undercover agent. No one can be so horrible but have such a nice face and not be one, right?! His smile might have been all innocence and happiness but his eyes said danger.

"Y-yeah..." My voice wavered as I said it but the teacher didn't notice.

"I'm glad you're making friends so fast." She turned around again.

How is she so oblivious!? Is this how all teachers are? I put my head to my desk in defeat.

"I'm glad you used your head for that one spaz. I would've brought you down with me if you told." Craig grinned at me. I tried to swallow but there was a lump in my throat, I felt tears come to my eyes.

No I can't cry in front of him. That'll just cause more problems. I looked towards the window and sipped my coffee, if I calmed down the tears wouldn't fall.

"Are you seriously about to cry?" He teased. Immediately a tear slipped from my eye, running down my cheek. Dammit!

"Jerk..." I whispered under my breath as I rubbed my sleeve against my eye. The bell rang and the other students began to fill in, still idly chatting to each other. I did my best to ignore their noise.

"Hey!" A high pitched voice cried beside me. "You're in my seat! You never sit here." I turned to see who it was. A girl with short blond curly hair was standing in front of Craig with a hand on her hip.

"Not anymore." Was all that Craig muttered.

"What do you mean? Craig I always sit here. Right Red?" Another girl with bright red hair nodded. "See?" Craig didn't budge instead he glared up at the blond. The look he gave her was twice as bad as the one's he's given me. I would hate to be her right now. The curly haired girl flinched and backed away from the desk.

"Annie, class is about to start, please take your seat." The teacher added.

"But-!" Annie looked looked back towards Craig then to the ground. "Asshole." She marched to the back of the room and sat in Craig's old desk.

"Craig! What the hell are you doing up there!" The loud brunette yelled from the back.

"Clyde." Craig turned around and made the shushing gesture.

"But I miss you!" Clyde smiled and held out his arms. "Come back to me!" How does this idiot not care that he's the only one SCREAMING across the classroom?

"You're an idiot." Craig turned around but the corners of his mouth were pulled up slightly. So the asshole can smile after all. I was genuinely surprised.

"I love you man!" Clyde screamed out. I thought Craig was stoic but surprisingly he seemed embarrassed. He put his head down to the desk and held a middle finger up in the air.

"Clyde be quiet, Craig stop that." The teacher's nice, sweet voice was gone, replaced with the tired annoyed voice she donned yesterday.

"I still love you Craig." Clyde said in a whisper that had to have been just as loud as his yelling. The class laughed and surprisingly a giggle escaped my lips too. Craig looked up and shot a glare in my direction, shutting me up immediately.

"Laugh again and I'll kill you." He dead panned and I felt real fear. I don't want to die today! I gulped and focused on the lecture the teacher had started. The whole class I tried and failed to ignore the glaring raven behind me.