Chapter 5

~Tweek~

"Man you're lucky you didn't fall down those stairs." I looked how close I was to the stairs, just inches from toppling down the whole flight.

"JESUS CHRIST!" I scrambled back away from them. "I could've died!"

"No you would've just broken a few bones. I would know, I fell down them twice." The man finally walked out of the shadows and gave me a bright white smile. He had blond hair and icy blue eyes. "The name's Kenny." He flashed another dazzling smile.

"I'm Tweek..." I stuck my hand out for him to shake, instead he pulled me up by it. He was close now... I could see the light freckles across his face. Suddenly his other hand went up and cradled my face. Or that's what I thought, he swept his thumb across my nose and held it in front of my face.

"Look you're bleeding." He laughed and grinned as if that was normal. One thing he didn't know about me was that I had a severe problem with blood. To be exact I faint at the sight. Black spots made their way into my vision and then I was gone.

~Kenny~

"Oh..." And then Tweek crumpled to the ground while I stood in shock.

"Shit!" I dropped to the ground and picked up the boy. He's not even bleeding that bad, there's no way he passed out from blood loss. "Hey kid ... You dead?" I poked his face in an attempt to wake him up. "Yeah... That never works." I held the boy as I sat down on the ground. The bell that ended lunch rang.

"Yes! Perfect excuse. No Anatomy for this bitch today!" Tweek stirred in my arms. "No, stay asleep. Pretty please? Your boy doesn't want to go to class today." If I punch him in the head I wonder if he'd stay asleep... No that's just cruel.Besides, the impact has a chance of actually waking him up sooner. Suddenly his eyes snapped open. It looked like one of those creepy dolls in scary movies and I had to restrain myself from throwing the boy out of my arms and down the nearby stairs.

"GAAH!!!" He screamed in my arms and I stopped resisting. I pulled my hands from under him, letting him fall completely to the ground. "Oww!" He yelped in pain as his head made contact with the cement floor. He cradled it as he pulled himself into a fetal position.

"Sorry...you kinda surprised me." I made a feeble attempt at apologizing. He looked up at me with big green tear filled eyes.

"My head hurts..." He mumbled. Oh god, that's adorable. Without thinking, I reached out and pinched his cheek.

"Oww! What's your problem!?" He slapped my hand away. He moved too fast and became dizzy. He held his head again in two hands. "Owww," He moaned. Even cuter!

"You passed out and hit your head... Then you did it again just now. You probably have a concussion." His eyes widened and I could practically see the anxiety building up in him. "Just kidding... Uh come here a second." I licked my thumb that didn't have blood on it and approached the boy. He stiffened immediately and I expected him to dash like a scared deer.

"Ew! That's your spit!" He cried out and flinched away from my touch.

"Yeah so? Germs are everywhere." I smudged my thumb across his nose, wiping away the blood. After, I swiped the sleeve of my jacket across it to make sure there was no trace of the blood. "There, you're perfect."

"Thank you... Really," Tears welled up in his eyes again.

"Woah, what's wrong now?" His tears became sobs suddenly. He pushed his knees up to his face and sobbed harder. I've dealt with my share of crying woman so a crying boy shouldn't be any different right? I pulled Tweek into a hug, he fought it at first but then he wrapped his arms around me and continued.

"So... Wanna talk about it?" I said after Tweek was done.

"I... I don't know. I'm so sorry." His eyes were red and puffy now. "You're actually nice," He whispered.

"Do the rumors say different?" I cracked a smile and was happy to see that Tweek's own mouth turned at the corners. There, just gotta make more dumb jokes and maybe he won't cry anymore.

"N-no... No one talks to me here." He pulled at his hair nervously.

"They're a bunch of boring losers. You can talk to me anytime." I stood up and stretched my back, Tweek also got up and dusted off his pants.

"Wow... L-lunch is lasting forever huh?" I could tell he was making an attempt at casual conversation.

"Actually lunch ended like twenty minutes ago."

"WHAT!?"

"Yup, you've officially skipped class." I gave him a devious grin. "How does it feel to be running with the bad boys?"