Chapter 11

~Tweek~

"NO! I'M NOT GOING ON IT!" 

"Come on Tweekers. It'll be fun, just one." Kenny was pulling me into the line for the biggest most dangerous roller coaster I'd ever seen. The park was quickly becoming famous for it and I didn't want any part of that. It went upside down and stayed that way for 80% of it. Plus it has tons of loops and circles... With only a belt to keep you from flying from the seat and hurtling down to your death. 

"HELL NO! IT'S A DEATH TRAP IN DISGUISE!" I tried to pull away from Kenny but his grip around my waist was too strong.

"It's completely safe Tweek. Otherwise they'd shut it down. Come on," Kenny tried to coax me onto the ride. It had all been fun and dandy until now. We played arcade games and he bought me a Slurpy. But even his smooth talking was not enough to make me try that death machine anytime soon.

"No no no!" I screamed stubbornly as I tried my best to wriggle away from him.

"Fine... But you'll look back on this and regret it." Kenny let go and crossed his arms, throwing a pity fit. I had to catch myself from falling but was thankful to be on my own two feet again. 

I won't regret escaping death.

"You have to go on the next ride with me though." He smiled again as he quickly shifted his attention on finding a new, more suitable ride. "Let's try this one, minimal risk!" It was shaped like saucer and painted a metallic silver that reflected the sun directly into my eyes. It was spinning wildly, almost like it wanted to spin right off and destroy all in its path.

"But what if-!" I was cut off by him before I could tell him all the dangers that this ride held.

"It's perfectly safe and look, the line's tiny!" After turning down the last one, I had no choice but to let him tow me into this one. Besides, this one looked twice as safe as the last... although still threatening. I tried to keep the invasive thoughts of potential havoc to a minimal. We, along with several other riders, laid against the wall and it slowly it began moving clockwise. 

"Oh god!" I cried as it started going faster and faster. It was hard to move my face so I couldn't look at Kenny anymore, but I can hear his joyful laughs beside me.

"Tweek! Watch me!" I forced my head to turn in his direction. As soon as I got half way there gravity kicked in, forcing my head to the board again. The force was jarring and made me dizzy.

 Kenny strained as he pulled himself from the wall, the muscles in his arms flexed as he did so, I could tell it was taking a lot of strength to resist the gravity of this machine. Once he did that he continued to sit up and rolled onto his hands and knees against the wall. Slowly he tried to defy the gravity pushing us to the wall by standing up.

"Please lay back down sir." The operator said, you could tell Kenny wasn't the first of people whose antic's he had to put up with today. Still though, Kenny ignored him as he pushed himself into a Spiderman pose and stayed that way,making a dumb face. He made sounds as he pretended to shoot off webs, earning him a giggle from me and a few other people riding with us. One even began to sing out the Spiderman theme song, causing Kenny to react with more exaggerated superhero moves. The operator, who still wasn't finding the humor in Kenny's performance, sighed into his microphone as he turned the ride off. It slowed down and I could move around again. Kenny was still in his pose, horizontal to the floor. As it slowed down, he slipped from the wall and tumbled to the ground with a roaring laugh.

"Sir, I have to ask you to leave." The attendant pointed to the now open door. Everyone else got to ride a second time since the first was cut short by Kenny's misbehaving.

"Did I look cool?" Kenny asked as I followed him out of the saucer. 

"Of course!" I laughed again as he pulled me to another ride. This one, a Ferris wheel.

Heights... No, danger. Only one little carriage keeping me twenty-something feet off the ground. Before I could protest, Kenny was already pushing me into one of the little white carriages.

"I hate you!" I cried as I automatically clung to Kenny's arm to keep me stable. Our uneven weight on the one side made it so with each movement the carriage would swing to one side and the other. I imagine this is what a raft at sea would be like. "We're gonna die!"

"No Tweek. Loosen up, seriously. Before you draw blood." My nails were pushed tightly into the skin on his arm. Suddenly the Ferris wheel stopped moving, making the gondola jostle us even further.

"GAAH! IT BROKE! WE'RE STUCK UP HERE FOREVER!" Kenny was cracking up by now.

"Calm down, it's part of the ride. Look out the window." I took a peek, trying not to look down. It was a beautiful view, I could see so far. I felt my mouth drop open and a smile pull at my cheeks. I rushed closer to the window, ignoring the sway it caused to the pod.

"It's beautiful..." I whispered, I tried to take in as much as I could. There were tiny shimmering blue lakes, giant spaces of green trees. The mountains were spectacular from up here.

"See, it's fun up here." Kenny commented.

Up here... I immediately looked to the ground. There were tiny ant sized people walking around, the rides we were on before looked so tiny from up here. All the way up here... If it broke we'd die.

"ARHHG!" I screamed as I pulled away from the window, I lost my balance because the ride started up again, making the gondola sway again. I fell backwards into Kenny's arms and automatically grabbing on too tightly once again. He hissed and pain and tried to yank away but with jagged nails like mine, it only caused him more pain. 

"Dammit Tweek! Owww!" He whined. Finally the ride stopped for good and we could exit. I gingerly released him from my grip, embarrassed again at how worked up I could make myself. Kenny left first and guided me out gently.

"Haven't even got you in bed and you're already leaving me with scratches." My face flushed and my only response was to punch him. Kenny easily dodged it grabbing my wrist. Again, I became painfully aware of how little he valued personal space. It always felt so intimate around him. 

"W-what ride next?" My voice came out shaky, showing how nervous he'd made me. He was looking forward, at something behind me. A smirk appeared on his lips as he looked back into my eyes. Before I could he pulled at the arm he was still holding, making me jump to my tip toes. He swiftly bent down, connecting his lips to mine in a rough kiss. His moved and as if by instinct, my followed. I felt the warmth of his tongue as it quickly glided against my bottom lip and then it was over. It had only lasted a few seconds but it left me dazed and light headed.

I was so caught up in my head, trying to figure out exactly what had just happened, that I barely heard the commotion that'd begun right beside me. 

"Craig stop!" I hear a voice call out.

Craig? Why's he here? That name was all it took to pop me right back to this reality. I tried to refocus and take in what was happening in front of me. Craig's back was to me and Kenny stood in front of him, quite a bit back, with his hands up.  How did Craig get so close? And why is Kenny so far away?  Craig's fists shook and before I could even get words out, he'd jumped at Kenny. Within moments, Craig was on top of the blond and began smashing his balled up fists into Kenny's face. He was guarding himself but Craig's had the uphill battle and it was showing. 

"Break it up!" A security guard pulled them apart, Craig didn't fight him. He let the guard pull him back. Kenny got up, his mouth was red with blood and he had a bruise forming under his eye already. He spit some of the blood onto the dirt. Craig suddenly spun around and looked at me. His eyes were so fierce, it made me want to cower.

"Come with me." Before I could protest he'd already grabbed me by the arm and was towing me away from the group that had gathered.