Maurader gender swap☺️

Hiio I am back and here with another part to be the imagines!! Enjoy.
James

Jamie was a reckless girl.
She always was in some sort of trouble or trying to impress a boy in a weird way. She enjoyed playing Quidditch and hated any male who would think of her differently because she was a girl.
Jamie was in love, she was in love with Liam Evans.
Liam Evans was the polar opposite of Jamie.
Well they do say opposites attract so it makes sense to me.
Jamie was always relaying on her friend Remma Lupin to help her with her studies but she still cared about how she did in school.
Jamie also had a love for pranking and terrorizing other students with her friend Sirena Black.
Now for her physical physique she was skinny and had well rounded breasts with a shapely butt and messy dark brown hair with black glasses that  were in a circle shape.
In other words she was hotttttt.

Sirena Black

Sirena was absolutely beautiful and she knew it.
All the boys at Hogwarts have either slept with her and still talk about it or desperately want to. No in between!
Sirena was a very rambunctious person.
She loved to prank and bullied Serrie Snape who she loved to pick on.

Sirena's physical looks included long dark hair that attracted many boys, skinny waist that hour glass shapes to her bum. Her bum is beautifully shaped and goes into long skinny legs. Her breasts are the perfect size and always have shape even when she wears no bra. She has bright silver eyes and big beautiful lips.

Remma Lupin

Remma Lupin is more of a shy girl.

She enjoys reading and zoning out while the others prank or try to impress boys.
Remma is actually haunted by her pat and how she lives with turning into a werewolf every full moon.
She mostly stays in the background but still enjoys a good laugh or 2 with her 3 other friends.

Remma isn't as pretty as her other friends but still looks really good.
She has bright blue big eyes that light up when ever she laughs. She also has medium length slightly curly dirty blond hair that she usually styles to match her outfit.
Remma is pretty short and has several scares all over her petite body. She is very skinny and has small breasts and a small butt. She loves to read so she actually has pretty strong arms from carrying books all day long

A impressing Evans.

"Oy! Jamie its Evans" says Sirena Black who is sitting with her 2 best friends Jamie and Remma. Jamie immediately looks over at Liam Evans and smiles flusteredly.

She then confidently strides over to him while Remma reads a new book and Sirena watches in anticipation

"Hello handsome, want to go to Hogesmede  tomorrow?" She asked flirtatiously to the innocent boy

"NOOO Potter go away!" He said before glancing at her slightly unbuttoned top of her shirt.. If you know what I mean

"Come on Pretty please?" She asked while biting her lip in a flirty manor

"No!" He said running a hand through his red hair
"Well I tried!" She said skipping back to her 2 friends